*** Everybody's Random Photos *** (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kicklow I love that knob where did you get that?

anyways
here is what I was doing today:

Before:

2nd coat:

Installed:

Installed with wires and open air oil breather (my oil temps actually did drop I was surprised!):

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a top secret knob in my buddies 07 wrx TR...i have no idea where he got it!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
very nice :thumbs up

and your tag kicks some major ass

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
very nice :thumbs up

and your tag kicks some major ass
thanks! I kept playin' with 3 minute exposures lol I still need a DSLR........i hate putting priorities first :(

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

CHILD said:
thanks! I kept playin' with 3 minute exposures lol I still need a DSLR........i hate putting priorities first :(
you're doing incredibly good without one bro, sometimes priorites suck but it doesnt seem they're holding back the quality of your pics much.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word: child > all at NON-dslr pics :lol: he is sick with it....

:word: :word: on his tag, too.....im tired of typing out "rand0m" on all my pics...i need to make a cool tag, and find a way to just import the whole thing on each of my pics :lol:

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child:
What camera? They really do look good.

Slick Rick:
Bridge is f**kin RAW!! (tell me your secret)

Random:
Use PhotoShops "Actions" pallette... record your action (in your case, adding a tag)... then save the action... choose file/automate/batch... find your saved action, and apply to chosen images. PM me if you get lost.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
:word: :word: on his tag, too.....im tired of typing out "rand0m" on all my pics...i need to make a cool tag, and find a way to just import the whole thing on each of my pics :lol:
this is what ive been doin. best way i found so far.

1. open a new layer white is fine.
2. type in whatever you want your watermark to be and size.
3. use your Rectangle Marquee tool and drag around your watermark then Image>Crop
4. create a new layer
5. Edit>Define Brush Preset and name it. make sure to have the new layer highlighted only.
now open a picture and click on the brush tool and select your new brush. it should be all the way at the bottom. you can change the color of it by choosing different colors on the tool bar.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man my tag is ghey, everytime i see someone elses tag i get jealous cause theirs is so freaki nice....sp far i like child's tag, very nice man:thumbs up

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well here's a picture i took with my new 70-300mm lens i only had time to edit one of them, there'll be more later....

And here's a picture of a guy doing the samething i was doing at the beach.....He was shooting with a D200, We talked for a while....then it got to cold...!!!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stinky said:
Child:
What camera? They really do look good.
Sony DSC-R1 They dont even have it on the sonystyle website anymore
10.3MP Carl Zeiss Lens 24mm-120mm ---I've shot for ENVY magazine, Girlsriding.com, and a bunch of fashion shows with this camera so its not bad at all, but like a "CHiLD" i see something better and i've just gotta have it
i went playing around with the Sony ALPHA DSLR (sorry, im a sony guy) and just shooting around the store the pics are way better.

Rand0m said:
:word: child > all at NON-dslr pics he is sick with it....
thanks bro....new sig =]

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Stinky said:
Slick Rick:
Bridge is f**kin RAW!! (tell me your secret)
The key is to find an obscure foreign photographer to steal pictures from, that way it's harder for anyone to call you on it :twisted:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this makes me want to buy a dslr again...but this time make sure it doesnt get stolen. maybe in the summer...i heard theyre gonna drop like 60-70% in price by years end.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
this makes me want to buy a dslr again...but this time make sure it doesnt get stolen. maybe in the summer...i heard theyre gonna drop like 60-70% in price by years end.
I'm selling a d70s if your interested.....

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more tests today...... as you can tell. I am completely FURIOUS with my brother for the fact that he couldn't focus on anything even if he had a gun pointing to his head!!!!

the pix that i actually smiled in were to blurry too pass inspection...

Status
Not open for further replies.