*** Everybody's Random Photos *** (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
r0yal said:
lol damned you, I thought you actually got your car painted? and whats this about court date? were ya street racin? lol
If another person asks me im making a thread :lol:

no racing, i was actually coming home from miami 2 days after buying the car. and just as i get on the on-ramp for the turnpike, i get rolled because deputy doofy decided to run my plates and found out they were still registered to my escalade.

what dumbo didnt, not once, figure out...is that the plates are registered in my dads name, my s2k paperwork, dads name, my license has same last name, and i even had my last bit of escalade memory, my spare key in the s2k. but none of this was enough to prove i didnt steal the license plate....from myself :crazy:

so i get a ticket, then next day largo honda decided to transfer my plates. thanks assholes. later the next day, my dad also showed that i the transfer papers in the trunk the whole time...meaning that ticket could go away.

well, i was lied to by the cop (said i could pay it down here), and i could never (still cant) get ahold of the miami clerk of court. gave up for awhile. forgot about it. then july 9th i get rolled for passing a bicycle recklessly and "spinning tires" in a 6000-lb hummer going 25mph...i think not. anyways, license came back as suspended with knowledge, which is funny because i was never notified, f**kers.

and on september 9th, i recieve my driving fate. tomorrow i gotta keep trying to call the miami coc to try and get this eliminated or something because i w/ no ticket, no court case, and no court case means no suspended license, and no suspended license means i can whore out with pictures again :lol:

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol what shitty luck... oh well, one of these days, I'll move to florida, and we can kick it... you can suspend your licence all you want, and I'll drive haha

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
..on a second note... where the f**k do you get all this money for such sweet rides?! lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
r0yal said:
..on a second note... where the f**k do you get all this money for such sweet rides?! lol
I find the deals and almost 1 complete paycheck a month goes to the payment for the s2k.

Once I get my other license, I should be making pretty good money because so far i dont quite have it yet and ive already made a few thousand just cause of agreements :D

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

05 - standing on the roof of our office prepping gutters for that weakass hurricane

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/893/f**knissanillsmokeaskyline043vq9.jpg

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
These pics are from Riverfest 2006 in Cincinnati, OH. its a huge celebration for a local radio station and Labor Day, probably the biggest in the states. I took 136 pics in a total of being down there for 18 hrs (4am-10pm) These are just a few I though were decent.
1 - Sunrise

7 - the local sponsers

8 - Stealth fighter

9 - one of the tugboats for the 6 barges of explosives

11 - Coast Guard jet

Here is my first attempt at fireworks pictures

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wish some of them turned out a lot better. there were a few that i really liked but are really blurry.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ben...

Then a co-workers GT2 that RARELY gets driven

Status
Not open for further replies.