*** Everybody's Random Photos *** (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1 & 4 = :thumbs up

2 = maybe had you cropped in a little on the seal :what:

3 = no hope :lol:

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My buddies played a show last night, it was their first show in a bar.
They asked if I could take a couple of pictures for them, so I thought why not, I have nothing better to do...

First off, I dont have the camera for that, but I gave it a shot anyways...just for fun, it was something different.
2nd, you wouldnt believe how freakin hard it is shooting in a very dark bar with only a couple lights haha

I went with the motion blurry style, it worked out decent in some of my shots, I really like #6

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
#5 & #6 :thumbs up

...I'm in the process of reviewing 97 1st time action pics from my bros soccer game last night :thumbdown

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It is funny, because 5 & 6 are around when the show ended.. when I figured out a decent setting to shoot in, the bass drum broke, so the drummer was without drum, so they cancelled the rest of the show.. so I didnt end up getting shots of the other guys lol

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Alright so I was playing around with my dad's D1...first time I've ever actually tried to adjust s**t and figure the camera out. All of these shot were taken in sequence. So I didnt snap some and compare and then snapped some more afterwards to check for improvement. Any criticism, bad or good, will be fine by me. Very random shots, just figured it had to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.