*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt.2 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. sry folks, rules are rules. Model signed the contract. I can't distribute anything revealing unless she accepts to it. =)

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so with that hacked firmware on my camera it opens the possibility for a usb remote trigger. woot!! so today i set off to create my prototype v1.0 of my remote trigger. Basically i just load the remote trigger script in the firmware, enable the remote trigger option and then trip the shutter to start the script. When 9 volts are applied to the positive wire in the usb cable plugged into the camera, it triggers the script to trip the shutter. So this is my extremely hacked together v1.0 of my remote trigger, a 9v battery in a film case, with the ground already attached to the battery. all i have to do is push the positive wire in a little bit so it touches the terminal on the battery and it trips the shutter. tomorrow ill make a trip to radioshack and start making a much better version using a switch and a better case, for now though this gets the job done! woot remote trigger!

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've also been reading of people making remote ones, like using infrared leds, and someone bought a cheap rc car and modded that to use as the remote trigger, so no cables. i might look into that after i revise my version.

WhiteKnight2000

FIRST!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a few shitty ones from last weekend in NC

B20 powered 91 hatch with spray

gauges

700+whp BlueRidge Motorsports drag Civic

and a bored shot i took, the beginning of a 5 speed Z6 swap in my EJ8, since i spun a bearing in the Y8 recently haha

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woot remote trigger v2 is done!!

it went from this pile of stuff:

to this :D

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and a bored shot i took, the beginning of a 5 speed Z6 swap in my EJ8, since i spun a bearing in the Y8 recently haha
But with the family you had helping you it made it better than watch it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.