*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt.2 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumers

i am a nice guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wew, nice pictures. how do you guys usually set your white balance? auto white balance or you keep on changing them?

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i change mine all the time, cloudy, sun, tungsten, usual what i use

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's some from the other day, couldn't get a real photoshoot going...to busy eating, LOL

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wew, nice pictures. how do you guys usually set your white balance? auto white balance or you keep on changing them?
I leave mine on auto unless doing night shots...that's the only time I actually get in and adjust it. Otherwise, if it's just a tad off for day shots, PS can fix that in a few seconds.
i tried taking a pic of a huge manatee swimmming next to the poeple but they came out weak so i rather not post them
I've come to find out cell phones are better than my camera for trying to get manatee :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I leave my white balance on auto during the day too. I use it mainly at night.

QzFiNeST107

I leave mine on auto unless doing night shots...that's the only time I actually get in and adjust it. Otherwise, if it's just a tad off for day shots, PS can fix that in a few seconds.I've come to find out cell phones are better than my camera for trying to get manatee :lol:

wow awesome pic

mine sucked because the water wasnt clear ass the water you found that manatee in
so you cant really see him

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I haven't posted here in a long time i guess i will start again by added these

idk what is was but i thought it was cool looking because it kind of looks like a turtle

rdk

me against the world
5+ Year Member
i have a d40 and i'm wondering about "warm efect" at those pictures from miami guys. A lot of you takin' bautiful shots and I'm still learning but i want warm pictures, mine wihout PS are not warm as yours :/
Could you post one picutre before and after PS?
thanks in advance

rdk

me against the world
5+ Year Member
ok here's mine, my city and just some random shots

front of the theatre that suposed to look like a commode :D

some shot from the inside of the theatre

crest of my city :cool:

potatoes that my girlfriend made for my today :twisted:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Those pics look ok, but that compression is killing it!

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a d40 and i'm wondering about "warm efect" at those pictures from miami guys. A lot of you takin' bautiful shots and I'm still learning but i want warm pictures, mine wihout PS are not warm as yours :/
Could you post one picutre before and after PS?
thanks in advance
i dont know if you can shoot in raw but i imagine you can, make sure your white balance is good then when you upload them and mess with raw all i do is mess with a tiny bit of the temperature, contrast, shadows and saturation. but i do it in smaller and smaller amounts the more i shoot with my camera. ill try and do a before and after soon.

and i dont know if this is a good site for nikon seeing as i am a canon man but http://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/ or just google nikon forums. lucky seeing as canon has a huge fan based site thats totally free i think haha.

rdk

me against the world
5+ Year Member
Those pics look ok, but that compression is killing it!
what i should to do?:(

i dont know if you can shoot in raw but i imagine you can, make sure your white balance is good then when you upload them and mess with raw all i do is mess with a tiny bit of the temperature, contrast, shadows and saturation. but i do it in smaller and smaller amounts the more i shoot with my camera. ill try and do a before and after soon.

and i dont know if this is a good site for nikon seeing as i am a canon man but http://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/ or just google nikon forums. lucky seeing as canon has a huge fan based site thats totally free i think haha.
thanks, i didn't think about raw :???:
i'm on the http://forum.nikon.org.pl/ but i don't like it too much...
anyways - thanks for suggestion :D

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya deff give raw shot. its great because if i do mess up with my white balance i jsut slide the temp one way or the other and its pretty much fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.