*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. Cuatro

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I mean... When I see "HID", I picture retrofits ;). P&P kits are wack.

Just finished mine:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awesome paint job on a chevelle

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll bump this with an oldie:

Decipher

Registered VIP
Messing around with some shots of my son on Chrome's Pixlr-o-matic app. Going for that vintage, low quality look.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I actually kinda dig it :like:.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought a new practice pad tonight. Love it compared to my other one that's rubber. This is the one I use during my drum lessons which is why I wanted it. More consistency. My rubber one bounces differently and it was weird going back and forth.

Decipher

Registered VIP
^ dude, that f**king backdrop is like some alien world dreamscape! I love it. Where is that?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah that's some insane background... Washington eh? Wish I had that kind of scenery around here. All I've got is trees and buildings.

I'll be back out to take more pictures probably tomorrow or Saturday.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yep, Washington. About 25 minutes from my dorm, it's snake river. There are veiws like that all over the place on this side of Washington. I'd like to have more city-like backgrounds for pictures actuall, we all want what we can't have I guess :lol:

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Random one with my new D80 this morning. I'm still getting the hang of all the settings I can tinker with. Much more than the D40.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was a cloudy day so it didn't turn out as colorful as I wanted it to. But the WB settings are so awesome on the D80. I can choose a WB and then go between -3 and +3 within that WB. It's so dope! All I had on the D40 was a WB choice and that was it.

I was shooting my fluorescent light yesterday and on the fluorescent WB setting @ 0, it looked blue, at +3 it looked SUPER blue, then at -3 it looked like a completely normal lamp. It's the little things that's making me fall in love with this camera more and more. I love how you can change all the settings without having to go to a menu or hitting info. The D40 is so basic compared to this camera.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice man. Was that in NY? Surprised I missed that meet :(.... What was it? I would've been drooling over all those S2000's..... My friend has a white AP1 with white AP2 wheels and an OEM hard top and front lip. I love that thing to death.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It was the Knapp Vineyards Roadster Tour, with the majority of the cars being S2k's. Only requirement for the cruise was the vehicle had to be a roadster, a lot of people came form s2ki.com. The whole tour was around 150 miles.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooo good pics. that first one, i love the effect.

a kite on the beach. reminds me of google.

random beach shot

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Love the clouds on the 2nd pic. Did you use a filter at all? If not, I think the clouds blocking the sun definitely helped even out the tone.