*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. Cuatro

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bit the bullet and bought a bunch of stuff for myself... I've been borrowing cameras for way too long now..

Picked up a Nikon D5100 that came with a Nikon 18-55mm lens, Sigma 70-300mm lens, nice camera bag, aluminum tripod(really nice), 2 batteries, lens cleaning kit, HDMI cable, Sony 16gb memory card and some other stuff . Sometime I want to get either a wide angle or fish eye lens for this thing. For now, just going to play around and learn how to use it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
always like lurking this thread, nice pictures you guys take (some of you :rollseyes: jk!)
Bump.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Canon booooo

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My D80 has been collecting dust for MONTHS now... Ugh... Come spring, it'll be used again.

Bit the bullet and bought a bunch of stuff for myself... I've been borrowing cameras for way too long now..

Picked up a Nikon D5100 that came with a Nikon 18-55mm lens, Sigma 70-300mm lens, nice camera bag, aluminum tripod(really nice), 2 batteries, lens cleaning kit, HDMI cable, Sony 16gb memory card and some other stuff . Sometime I want to get either a wide angle or fish eye lens for this thing. For now, just going to play around and learn how to use it.
Nice pick up :thumbs up.

You should shoot some video's too. I love DSLR video's.

Canon booooo
lol x2 ;)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My younger brother just bought himself a new car... 2013 Ford Focus ST, Tangerine Orange of course!!!
I snapped a few shots of it while visiting the family.

Didn't get any interior shots, but the recaro heated seats are AMAZING!

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My D80 has been collecting dust for MONTHS now... Ugh... Come spring, it'll be used again.

Nice pick up :thumbs up.

You should shoot some video's too. I love DSLR video's.

lol x2 ;)
Thanks. Yeah I might shoot some videos too. For years I've been wanting to make a short video for our local autox region and I've had so many ideas but never actually gone through with anything. Now with a good camera and a GoPro I could probably make something decent. I'll be getting some use out of this camera this weekend at an autox school. Looking forward to it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My younger brother just bought himself a new car... 2013 Ford Focus ST, Tangerine Orange of course!!!
I snapped a few shots of it while visiting the family.

Didn't get any interior shots, but the recaro heated seats are AMAZING!

VEry nice! Huge lower grill.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice focus. Did you get to drive it?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That wedding shot is gorgeous.

I did a little mini shoot of my boyfriends Golf a couple days ago with the cherry trees blossoming and all, but my computer crashed with Photoshop on it :cry:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That s2k is beautiful

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP