*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think you were always good. The only advice I have for you is to start working on the backgrounds a little more. There are some pictures that look great strobed in the dark and you have to keep in mind there are shots that look great strobed during the day. Your lighting is always very good, but your backgrounds are always dark. Start expanding you horizons and get those awesome skys during the day into your shots!
ive been telling him that for awhile now =) i gave up lol

and the sti shot looks great, but maybe alittle more light on top of the hood/right side of the car.

and also try cropping it alittle more from the left side. cars seem to look better when they are the same distance from the left or right, and the bottom of the pic

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks bro. I dunno why but I have a thing for dark backgrounds. I think i'm starting to "grow out of them" and do some shots that I haven't done yet, in terms of background brightness. Over the past year i've had a thing for dark photos. But yeah, I'm gonna try to do some "new" things over the next few shoots!
I am glad. I bet if I had a decent light setup I would shoot in the dark a lot more.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guess ill throw up a few others.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got back from vacation...some great shots posted lately here guys, evreyone is getting much better :thumbs up

i'll probbly have some to post soon

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was up north of daytona, a city called Palm Coast....

1. my 10 year old

2. me, dad, baby, and 10 year old

3. brother-in-law and his son (my nephew) "Superheroes"

for reference - one shot was taken looking south, one taken north, all from the same spot on the beach........empty....

4. south

5. north

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice bro! I wish it looked that nice around here. Although, today is supposed to be in the 60's!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pedo smile

Nice stuff john, looks warmer there than it was here yesterday...and yet today's blazing, awesome fl weather :roll:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys!

it was probbly in the low 70's while we were taking pictures that day (sunday)....mid 70's the next day (the day we came home - rest of the fam stayed up there) and they called me tuesday, said it was back to low 70's but without the wind (which would have made for MUCH better family portraits)....and then yesterday - 52* at the beach :rolf:

fl weather indeed

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up thanks, me too :lol: my sister [business partner] took that shot

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how bout them O's?

Rained for about 6 minutes:

Then got beautiful and i took these:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ nice

you're getting better tom :thumbs up

kyle, good set...ive always wanted to go there, my wife and all her family are from baltimore, huge O's fans...another family friend is from there as well, name his son Camden ;)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^ nice

you're getting better tom :thumbs up

kyle, good set...ive always wanted to go there, my wife and all her family are from baltimore, huge O's fans...another family friend is from there as well, name his son Camden ;)
Thanks mang, and yeah i know i have a distance to go, but i'm working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.