*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love sunsets

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ Absolutely beautiful. I wish I lived near a lake / ocean... Or at least somewhere tropical with nice landscape. I only have a handful of places I can go to (that I know of so far) to get some sunset pics. I might be able to pull off standing on my roof since my house is at the top of a hill :lol:.

I wish it would f**king stop raining / being cloudy. I REALLY wanna get a picture in for the silhouette contest but it seems like I won't make it if this weather keeps up. And I'd hate to use "artificial" lighting.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Surprisingly, NY has some really nice sunsets....

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks amej!

oh yeah, sunset pics over a city look great too heres some examples i got of my city

just imagine it without the cars lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
One for now, can't choose between B&W or color.

Speaking of color, that green light killed them :(

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

30 sec exposure for "S2000"
120 sec exposure for the car mixed in with some 'light washing'
+2.00EV + color correction

Remote would've made this so much easier not having to hold that damn button :lol:
alex, youre car has single handedly made me start saving for an s2k. if youre ever gunna sell let me know. haha.

and ps. i think it should be a standard in this thread to post your settings for pics like you did. im always curious of what settings people are using in certain shots.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and ps. i think it should be a standard in this thread to post your settings for pics like you did. im always curious of what settings people are using in certain shots.
all my settings are saved on the photo in the exif data.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it depends on where you upload, photobucket keeps the exif, and i think only the largest photo on flickr has it. but all you do is right click save as and then right click the photo on your computer and go to properties, then advanced

or if you have firefox you can get an exif viewer plugin that works great, so all you have to do is rightclick the pic on the website and view it from there without having to save the pic to you comp. IE might have one too, but i dont use it

WhiteKnight2000

FIRST!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
messed with the tone and shading a bit, didnt do too much, figured id actually try something other than just "all natural" and unedited shots *shrug* still not the best, but im still learning

this one though is unedited...came out like this, and i loved it, so i didnt touch it...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it depends on where you upload, photobucket keeps the exif, and i think only the largest photo on flickr has it. but all you do is right click save as and then right click the photo on your computer and go to properties, then advanced

or if you have firefox you can get an exif viewer plugin that works great, so all you have to do is rightclick the pic on the website and view it from there without having to save the pic to you comp. IE might have one too, but i dont use it
He's right. I'm looking at them right now.

Nice shots!

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Casio Exilim 7.2 MP point and shoot....Great for everyday usage
I can't wait to get my Nikon D60...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Casio Exilim 7.2 MP point and shoot....Great for everyday usage
I can't wait to get my Nikon D60...
nice shot, especially for a PnS

you will love the D60, i have a D40x (pretty much the same thing) so if you have any questions let me know since there arent many nikon freaks on here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.