*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Only about the same as the kit :lol:

Thought the kits were a bit more than $20k

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the kits arent that much but every thing els is this that has everthing its not just fast its got power windows door lock ps steering ac tv heated seats. cruse control the only thing about it that sucks u cant see the front of the car when u sit in it but he fixed a lot of things factory 5 riged up

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, petey. i love the wheels now. =):lol:

and s2k CR?!?! Yummy!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the dealer I was at had there mugen sedan and CR FILTHY, it wasn't even worth taking pictures of. For instance:

maddogg

heavy right
5+ Year Member
hey im new here, and was just looking around the forum
i dont know much about photography, but looking through this and the other random picture threads and youo guys have taken some amazing pictures
keep up the great work

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey im new here, and was just looking around the forum
i dont know much about photography, but looking through this and the other random picture threads and youo guys have taken some amazing pictures
keep up the great work
:welcome:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey pete man, we gotta set up a photoshoot or something, i've been for the past month, all i've done is take portraits, i don't mind taking them, i mean the money is good. but i kinda wanna get more into automotve....LOL

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol jspec all this time i thought you were in flroida for some reason. fellow new eglnader enjoying this fine weather we have been haveing:roll:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, Petey Pete actually got teh driveway! :lol: Sam, if you can wait till after teh CT Danbury meet, Ill roll down for a shoot w/you guys!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NEVER shot people before, it was my sisters graduation so it was a perfect time to see what would happen :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey pete man, we gotta set up a photoshoot or something, i've been for the past month, all i've done is take portraits, i don't mind taking them, i mean the money is good. but i kinda wanna get more into automotve....LOL
Heck yes man. I love shooting automotive. We should have some more sick cars to shoot in a week or two...
Wow, Petey Pete actually got teh driveway! :lol: Sam, if you can wait till after teh CT Danbury meet, Ill roll down for a shoot w/you guys!
yeah..had to install my new side markers..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.