*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ whoa, havent been out of florida since 93!!!! we go out of state at least once a year.....me and wifey ALMOST left the country, but plans got canceled....soon though.......soon...

great pics on this page :thumbs up
lol, well after I was allowed to return to FL, I didn't want to leave again!!! lol. (weird story behind that, when I was younger, I wasn't exactly an angel in school, so to punish me, my mom sent me to live in Jamaica for like 4-5 yrs., I was the happiest kid in the world when I stepped on US soil again, :lol: )

So after a few years, traveling wasn't really on my mind, until after I was like 18, haha.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you?. . . . troublesome?!?!?!

;) :lol:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, well after I was allowed to return to FL, I didn't want to leave again!!! lol. (weird story behind that, when I was younger, I wasn't exactly an angel in school, so to punish me, my mom sent me to live in Jamaica for like 4-5 yrs., I was the happiest kid in the world when I stepped on US soil again, :lol: )

So after a few years, traveling wasn't really on my mind, until after I was like 18, haha.
:nono: bad boy.......

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rand0m - i'm a good boy now though :laugh:
89SiGuyrex - lol. damn straight!
Jspec Ej6 -been a good boy for 15 yrs and counting :lol:
turbo95eg6 - lol.

TomTomTuning

PhotoG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont remember if i posted this one yet... But i havent been shooting much lately, well it doesnt help that my camera is at Canon's repair center. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.