*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I need help. How do i make a watermark? ALso can i do it with MSpaint?

MikeBoldt

5+ Year Member
Going out to shoot photos and HD Video at this location with a bunch of the below S2000's soon.

Our "Togue" ;)

S2000's :drool:

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright had a big storm earlier, and there was tons of lightning. i wish i would have started recording earlier as i kind of caught the end of it, but here are a few pictures i caught. These are the only ones that turned out and i wish i had better ones but this still proves that with CHDK you can take lightning shots durring the day! :D

They're grainy because i tried to use an iso of 200, which was a bad idea. it seems like it was too quick and only getting the beginning of the bolt. i should have used a longer shutter speed. ohwell i know that much for the next storm we get =)

tell me what you guys think! :D

fyi, i did not touch the camera at all to do this, these pictures were achieved entirely by the camera detecting the change in scene from the lightning bolt and snapping the picture. reaction time between sensing the change and opening the shutter is about ~75ms. human reaction speed is about 250-300ms, its super human :-) . All of this from just a point and shoot camera :-)

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
inspire

This is the image from a photographer that is from my home town that really got me to get into photography, i wish i could find his amazing lighting pictures on the net, I'm not gunna lie the guy is kinda a creeper.

photo was shot by jay brausch.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tell me what you guys think! :D

fyi, i did not touch the camera at all to do this, these pictures were achieved entirely by the camera detecting the change in scene from the lightning bolt and snapping the picture. reaction time between sensing the change and opening the shutter is about ~75ms. human reaction speed is about 250-300ms, its super human :-) . All of this from just a point and shoot camera :-)
How did you get the camera to shoot it without you touching it? I would love to get some lightning shots over the field by my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.