*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I too was thinking of getting the 1.8 next as well...bu i'm not sure how much i'd use a prime lens.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id like it for indoor stuff, where i dont always want to rely on a flash, or hope they have adequate lighting

TomTomTuning

PhotoG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Crank that ISO up, set it to 1.8 and hope you get a fast enough shutter speed. It can work, ive done it.
Just hope the noise isnt bad...

But bouncing the flash works well also.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crank that ISO up, set it to 1.8 and hope you get a fast enough shutter speed. It can work, ive done it.
Just hope the noise isnt bad...

But bouncing the flash works well also.
bouncing the flash saves my ass in bar photography and inside shots for the paper

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey what's up guys, haven't posted in about 2-3 weeks, been busy in new york on business...well, here's a picture i thought i'd try a different kind of editing....

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How the F do you guys do that...I ordered my D60 a week ago btw. Too bad they're backordered...FTL. But I got it with the 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR lenses for $696 shipped... hehee

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How the F do you guys do that...I ordered my D60 a week ago btw. Too bad they're backordered...FTL. But I got it with the 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR lenses for $696 shipped... hehee
clone stamp in PS youtube it for some tutorials

nice starter set right there. same set i got but i got the D40x and 55-200 and 18-55 non vr

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm so excited. I've been waiting to get this camera since the beginning of June. Coulda got a D80 with an 18-135mm VR lens for $789...Shoulda...But I'll just be content with what I have for now. I can always upgrade.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm so excited. I've been waiting to get this camera since the beginning of June. Coulda got a D80 with an 18-135mm VR lens for $789...Shoulda...But I'll just be content with what I have for now. I can always upgrade.
IMO i dont think the D80 is much of an upgrade except the functions are alittle easier to get to (most are on the front of it like ISO and stuff. but the sensor will be better/newer in the d60 than the d80.

in my circle of friends we have a D40x (mine) d50 and d60 lol, they are all great cameras and easy to use

Status
Not open for further replies.