*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the 2nd to last one a lot.

Here's one from last night - luck you guys, I got a pic of the set up.

Some friends came over and wanted some "fresh" pics for their myspace, so we did some real quick -

And the set up:

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Minor stuff that came in today

Some more minor, and I stress the word MINOR, stuff

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, could anyone provide tips about things you can do while taking a picture.

I mean, things that I can prevent myself from doing from messing up a good shot (i.e. heavy breathing, shaking, hand position, etc)

I noticed one issue about me is that when a take a pic, I have to take it more than twice do to the fact that my hands are constantly shaking and its even harder for me to try and stop it and that while I'm taking a pic, I breathe real heavy.

I'm not an obese guy (5'10" 220lbs) but my breathing and constant shaking messus up my pics.

Thanks in advance for any info.

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tip 1:

Tripod.
Damn, straight to the point....

Which one do you recommend, or can i stop by a local best buy to get it? Am I better off going to Adorama or B&H?

Hey by the way, I never got to thank you for that editing of my pic for me.

Used it on my desktop @ work and as my facebook profile pic. Thanks man :D

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problem. =)

For a tripod, I use a Velbon T-3500, and as a mini for lowdown shots I use a stubby little Sunpak Platinum Plus.

I could use a nicer one, but the Velbon is really lightweight, takes a beating, and extends to just about my eye level. So it does the job. I've had it for years, and it's never let me down.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, could anyone provide tips about things you can do while taking a picture.

I mean, things that I can prevent myself from doing from messing up a good shot (i.e. heavy breathing, shaking, hand position, etc)

I noticed one issue about me is that when a take a pic, I have to take it more than twice do to the fact that my hands are constantly shaking and its even harder for me to try and stop it and that while I'm taking a pic, I breathe real heavy.

I'm not an obese guy (5'10" 220lbs) but my breathing and constant shaking messus up my pics.

Thanks in advance for any info.
have u taken shots for solfresh? how about you just up the shutter speeds. if ure shooting in daylight w an slr theres no reason why anything should come out blurry with the proper settings unless u intend for it to do so.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first time doing nightclub photography. theyre ok. will get better fast though.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thought they said no dudes bro haha. jk this with the 2.8 stuck on 2.8?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great shots eran....

and nice club shots....the local club photog down here sucks, and he's been doin it for a while, and getting payed - which just boggles my mind :lol:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm really very pleased with the way the dash shot came out, especially the edit. Here's the original:

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Agreed, could use a deeper depth of field all that JDM goodness(radio etc.) though.

Here's some b/w's. BTW I was going for the old school film grain look. :P

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thought they said no dudes bro haha. jk this with the 2.8 stuck on 2.8?
nah this was with the kit is lens. i tried the 2.8 for a couple shots but put it away as i didnt like the test shots. and now theyre cool with dudes since they realized it might be a little difficult to get 100 pictures of just girls.

great shots eran....

and nice club shots....the local club photog down here sucks, and he's been doin it for a while, and getting payed - which just boggles my mind :lol:
yeah i am getting paid 100/night.
thanks for the comment. i personally think these are good at best. it was lounge though. i want to do a full club with the lights and lazers and other s**t. lounges dont have much ambient light

i am also taking my XSi snowboarding tomorrow so lets hope i dont break anything,

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

and this pile of sex passed by when everyone went outside for a smoke break

Other crap

God I hate these wheels

I can has bed now :hi:

Status