*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys :cool:
And Alex, that is a great shot! Did you just use two spotlights in a dark garage or something?
Nope, went to the darkest part of the beach and used my phone to paint it.
Crappiest part was all shots that night were on ISO800 :(

Original of the Evo shot, not too much of a difference. Really only had to do some increased shadowing.

And here's pretty much where we did it at the very end on the left in the pitch black.

The rest of the shots from that night = http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=2601977#post2601977

Yeah, been doing more and more bands. I have three to do tomorrow. That should be interesting. Here's one from tonight:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6117/antsintegra5.jpg
Ugh, makes me want some lights, stop it! :(
First thought = that 'Moms Minivan : Less conformist than the bus' pic for some reason :lol: :thumbup:

Today's random pic...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Great shots Alex! Me and Turtle, the kid with the RHD K20 5th gen EBP sedan, are going to meet up mid april and do a shoot of his car.

Van? Bus picture?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this random photo thread has become a "post a picture or look at all of Genuine Rolla's myspace."

i like the pics, pete, but this thread is weak now.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im a dslr noob... i just bought a 20d with a 28-105 canon lens and i was snappin some shots and i noticed theres speckles everywhere, so how do i go about cleaning the sensor?

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, something up with my shots lately. Just feel they aren't sharp/colored enough. Anyway..

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im a dslr noob... i just bought a 20d with a 28-105 canon lens and i was snappin some shots and i noticed theres speckles everywhere, so how do i go about cleaning the sensor?
I don't think I would ever do it my self, get it professionally done, at least I would.

Edit: Make sure the front and rear glass of the lens is dirt free before shooting, dust on the lens can look exactly like dust on the sensor.

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this random photo thread has become a "post a picture or look at all of Genuine Rolla's myspace."

I have to disagree, there are way more people than just Pete showing their shots off.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

false.

he posts alot of pictures because he gets alot of work, and im not about to start hatin' on that.

:thumbup: to pete

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i wasn't hating on his pictures...just this thread. its boring now to me.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet mother of baby Jesus, that image size was insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.