*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was making the same decision. Wide vs. Tele. I am going to China next month, and I think the Wide will be more useful.

Oh, and I would take a good look at the Canon 10-22. On paper, it would be L glass if it were faster and not EF-S. I am happy.
i too was making the same decision. im goin to china in 2 weeks, but i ended up buying a used sigma 10-20 for $500. I was lookin at the canon 10-22, but i couldn't justify the $1050 (can) price tag :shock:. im pleased so far with the sigma though.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MORE CATS?! I dont have seven cats ;)

that bad boy right there is going on a calender.... wooooot!

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i too was making the same decision. im goin to china in 2 weeks, but i ended up buying a used sigma 10-20 for $500. I was lookin at the canon 10-22, but i couldn't justify the $1050 (can) price tag :shock:. im pleased so far with the sigma though.
I was eyeballing the Sigma as well, but then I found the Canon for $600 USD used with a Canon polarizer and the Canon hood. Couldn't pass it up.

I can't wait to go to China. I bought 2 extra batteries and 8 cards. I'ma take some photos!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know what's awesome?
Walking downstairs and your friends bikes ignition is f**ked. Same for another bike somewhat close by.
Even better, checking on the Civic and all looks good...until you notice the door is left about 1-2cm open.

Even better than that, radio's gone, CD's are gone, XM thing has been ripped halfway across roof, camera lenses gone, other door and trunk still left a little open.

We can deal with the radio being gone and all the other bs, it's the f**king lenses I want back, bastards don't even have a dslr so wtf. Report filed and fingerprints taken/lifted, this should be fun.

Scariest part was when we pulled up, I was originally thinking of leaving the S2 keys in the center console, now I'm happier than hell I didn't.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know what's awesome?
Walking downstairs and your friends bikes ignition is f**ked. Same for another bike somewhat close by.
Even better, checking on the Civic and all looks good...until you notice the door is left about 1-2cm open.

Even better than that, radio's gone, CD's are gone, XM thing has been ripped halfway across roof, camera lenses gone, other door and trunk still left a little open.

We can deal with the radio being gone and all the other bs, it's the f**king lenses I want back, bastards don't even have a dslr so wtf. Report filed and fingerprints taken/lifted, this should be fun.

Scariest part was when we pulled up, I was originally thinking of leaving the S2 keys in the center console, now I'm happier than hell I didn't.
sucks s**t dude! hopefully the s**t is covered by the car insurance or even renters/home owners. why are people such douchebags? get a f**king job and be a man and not some scum who runs drugs and thinks their the s**t. thieves should be shot once captured!

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king low lifes, i hope the insurance doesnt flake

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn.....hope you get your glass back...and i have a bat waiting when they find the guys...just gimme a call

20civic04

5+ Year Member
for those who use lighting setups, what kind are u using. also anyone know where to get some good deals on some tungsten kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.