Evolution of my ej1 from joining to date

MolassesMyCivic

Autocrosser
It has been awhile since I have updated pics of my car, but here is the evolution from day one to now.

First Day at home:

As can be seen, paint was falling off in chunks, the rims are a bit throwback, and it was a bit dirty...

A few months later:

500 watts to kenwood fronts and pyle rears. All interior speakers.

"New" paint job on bumper (reasonable color match w/ rustoleum) ;) and "New" rims off of a Suzuki Esteem. :ok:

An in-between mod important to many Civic owners: subs.

I'm now running the int. speakers off the headunit, and the Power Acoustik subs w/ the Power Acoustik amp, pumping 270 watts per 10". It bumps pretty good...and as mine was hand-made, I have yet to see another shag-carpet box.

By this point in time, I had picked up on solo racing and had two sets of wheels and tires (both all-seasons). In the last few months, it has been greatly improved. A mod that I don't have a picture of, however, and one of my biggest, I have a full set of Koni Yellows installed.

"New" rims from a friend who needed new tires. Long story short, I got cool rims with crap tires, and her vice-versa, all free of charge. (if you happen to know what these rims actually are btw, please speak up. I cant ID them). That isn't all, however...

I also just installed a full set of Falken Azenis rt615k's on the rims, and it sticks like a MOTHER.

Thoughts? Questions? Suggestions? I'll take them.
And yes, this is a slow build due to a limited income as a 16 year old. Please keep that in mind with suggestions, as I have no money to blow. ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thing is lowered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MolassesMyCivic

Autocrosser
I lowered the back 1/2" because it was popped up, just through the Komi adjustable positions, but not really. While I'm in stock class in solo, I can't really lower. I just put mine back to where I was supposed to be.
I will after moving to the next class tho. =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh. Word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MolassesMyCivic

Autocrosser
Any free/cheap appearance upgrades? I'll be fixing what little rust I have soon, also repainting trim to be black (I like original color), though maybe glossier, likely painting the mirrors the same black, and then painting the front grates black. Anything you can think of?