Exaust

CiViCspeedx8

5+ Year Member
I Need some help on finding a exaust tip. HKS, Tanabe, Skunk2, Magnaflow?? Which one? I need one that Is loud but wont bother the cops so i wont get a ticket. Thats the only thing im worried about. ??:?: :?:

flipmoderacer02

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would get HKS but tanabe also has exhaust systems that are lower than 95 decibels which is the legal cut-off of loudness for an exhaust

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But HKS is giving the sound limit for cali. If you live there then go with it but if you don't you might want to ask around whats the limit for how loud your exhaust can be....Also, some cops can be a d**k head and give u a ticket just because u have an exhaust.

LilJdmWannabe

CiViC uSeR
5+ Year Member
if you want loud but sound goood ...i would telll you to go with Tanabe..my brother got it on his integra..nice and deep ...i got Skunk2 on my accord..its not loud like the Tanabe..

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have the HKS Hi-power on my ep and it sounds great. real deep tone and not overly loud.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol tips wont do s**t. exhaust sytems will do something.

Slo Em2

Team Serene
5+ Year Member
Hks for a 01-05 civic dx,lx,vp,ex is just an axle-back. There not loud at all. used to have one of those. The new tanabe g catback isnt as loud as the old racing medallion, the skunk2 is moderately loud and im not sure on the magnaflow.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would worry about a exhaust later on down the road. You might get better throttle responce, but you won't really feel anything unless you have a valvetrain or F/I.