Exedy OEM clutch and Fidanza flywheel

loseyourself63

Hey Guys, The clutch is going out of my 1999 Honda Civic Si and I need a replacement. I have found a kit on ebay that offers the Exedy OEM clutch and the Fidanza aluminum flywheel. I figured while I was in there I could upgrade my factory flywheel. Not needed though, could resurface original flywheel. I was looking for opinions or reviews on both. Any thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Spoonsedan

5+ Year Member
I use that everyday!

Honestly can't give you a straight opinion due to the fact I did a manual conversion and the same kit you're looking into is what I used instead of stock.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've used the Exedy OEM clutch when I did my manual conversion and I loved it. Never upgraded my flywheel though so I can't give any opinions on that.

Spoonsedan

5+ Year Member
What do you think of it and how is it holding up?
Organic exedy stage 1 with an 8lb fidanza flywheel. It's been holding up great. Daily driven for over a year now. Of course your occasional beating, but still very good. But like I said, I haven't used stock, ever.

HONDAPROOF

i purchased the same kit for my ep3 and loved it. the flywheel was also fidanza, and it did make a difference in the feel. im currently installing one on my b20 vtec.