exhast slant confusion

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha i didnt mean it like that. you took it the wrong way. i completely understand. i was looking at that same exhaust. i just meant that on average, people that run a beaks bar, would not run a megan exhaust. my bad. not bashing you

and redexcoupe, there is a difference in the exhaust in many cases. better welds, better metal(yes there is a difference in metals), and how its bent

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Yeah, exhausts can come in titanium, mild steel, and stainless... also, different qualities of these different metals and the quality and construction of the muffling devices make for different tones.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope.
Just do it, regret your stupid decision later.... thats what people do. Why listen to advice when you can make your car look stupid all by your lonesome.
WFT cralled in your panies? hey tard, its a question, did i say for sure i was going to get it like that? ... NO!
oh and i allso said i liked the way it sits and looks, f**k you. and cc can kick me out for using bad language. but its people like you that make me snap. that criticizing people for having a question, my friend you sound like a douche bag. and i know that other people are over people who get on cc and talk s**t and act like the run the school yard, you dont run s**t except your mouth!

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OBX makes an angled style exhaust, not too big of a slant but it looks good and sounds good.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
There are MANY different types of metals......metal is not just metal. Stainless steel is made up of.....if I recall correctly......three different kinds of metals. The ratio of metals used determines the quality of the metal. I believe the metals are iron, steel......and maybe aluminum??? The way to determine if your stainless steel is good quality is by using a magnet. If the magnet is NOT attracted to the metal, you have quality stainless steel.

And as for NIKE H34D and CIVIC_VTEC, both of you stop the the bickering now. NIKE broke the rules by diverting off topic, and CIVIC broke the rules with name calling. Both of you settle down. This is your formal warning.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And as for NIKE H34D and CIVIC_VTEC, both of you stop the the bickering now. NIKE broke the rules by diverting off topic, and CIVIC broke the rules with name calling. Both of you settle down. This is your formal warning.

but i had a reason my bad

The exhaust slants upwards on the back of that Celica (and S2000s, too) by design; our civics don't have the same upward slant in their rear bumpers to accomidate this agressive muffler stance:

On the other hand, if you're intent on achieving the same intimidating effect on your car, perhaps you'd consider modifying your rear bumper with an aftermarket one like this fine gentleman:

WOW that looks like pure ASS!! And NOT the good kinda ass like the Kardashians'.