Exhaust Flamethrower?

K1NGTAT

Hey guys and gals! One of my buddies is trying to figure out a way to shoot flames from his exhaust. A easy homemade method obviously. Car has no cats so that isn't an issue and it runs rich. I heard about the spark plug method but he wants to wire it and mount a dash switch so the flames can be controlled when he wants it to shoot flames. Thanks!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spark plug in the muffler tip and turn up the fuel. Wire up the plug to an electrical source and have fun being a queer ricer :thumbs up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol please dont. You will catch your bumper on fiya

dancam

Registered VIP
Weld a bung before your muffler to stick a fuel injecter in, another bung right after to thread a spark plug in, wire em both (just 2 seperate on/off switches) run a fuel line and go out with a bang! Lol.
Friend of mine was gonna do the fuel injecter thing but never did. So i dunno if itl work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Weld a bung before your muffler to stick a fuel injecter in, another bung right after to thread a spark plug in, wire em both (just 2 seperate on/off switches) run a fuel line and go out with a bang! Lol.
Friend of mine was gonna do the fuel injecter thing but never did. So i dunno if itl work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please don't f**king do this unless you're wanting to kill yourself, in which case just do it the old fashion way and light yourself on fire.