Exhaust Opinions - 07 Civic Si

HondaIsKing

5+ Year Member
Ive got an 07 NBP Civic Si Coupe.

Youtube sucks for true sound clips and I need help from those of you with experience.

The exhausts Im considering are:

Greddy Ti-C
Greddy SE
Skunk2 Megapower
Tanabe Concept G
Apexi WS2

Im planning on running it with a Injen CAI and DCRH combo but im open to other suggestions.

So lets see some opinions.

Thanks
Ryan

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
youtube works fine for me :what:

thats gonna be your best bet unless you go around asking people what exhaust they have on their car

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
youtube FTW
works for me and sound pretty damn close to actual sounds depending on camera quality.

Get the GReddy Ti-C It Sounds Better, And looks better with the After Burner effect. And the Skunk2 is too loud, and Obnoxious.

ridenrunwv

5+ Year Member
Probably not a good choice if you are going with the headers and everything but the person that owned the Si I just bought before me put a Flowmaster muffler on it and it sound really good. I was totally suprised because I had never really heard a Flowmaster exhaust on an import car. It has a different sound to it than most of the Hondas you hear. It isn't raspy at all but it is pretty loud.

08sivtech

5+ Year Member
hey I have an hks titanium muffler with 2.5 inch piping from the cat back all you would have to do it cut urs from behined the cat and weld it back up....ill give it to you for 260... thats way cheaper than buying the cat back kits and sounds amazing and has an amazing bump in power from 3500 rpms to redline....

squeeb

5+ Year Member
Apexi WS2 seems like a good one. I am considering getting one myself. That or a Tanabe Medalion Touring. I just prefer something more low key..

ECas34

5+ Year Member
im also looking at getting a cat back and i seem to like the skunk2 mega power R the best

ridenrunwv

5+ Year Member
Decide whether you want a quiet or loud exhaust first. In my experiences with other cars I would not recommend the Greddy Ti-C or the Skunk 2 if you want quiet. I have never heard the Greddy SE or any Tanabe exhaust that I know of. The Greddy WS2 has a quiet rumble to it as I have heard it also. It is a great tuned sound with a near stock decible level.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Skunk2 is way too loud and it sounds like ass.