Exhaust this loud is just wrong.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fukkers fukkers fukkers. like a said before, it's the freekin engine you are hearing. part of it is exhaust, and alot of it is intake. plus, some cameras can pick up sound real good from far away. i know my car sounds better on camera than in real life. that car sounds quite a bit like mine does, only with exhaust adding to it, and with about 35+ more hp. trust me, it's not the exhaust.

civtrx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SickCiViC
fukkers fukkers fukkers. like a said before, it's the freekin engine you are hearing. part of it is exhaust, and alot of it is intake. plus, some cameras can pick up sound real good from far away. i know my car sounds better on camera than in real life. that car sounds quite a bit like mine does, only with exhaust adding to it, and with about 35+ more hp. trust me, it's not the exhaust.
bingo. That's what i've been saying, it's not the exhaust

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by a p x
thats nothing.
a guy here has a 99 Si with no cat or muffler attached. just header
and that is LOUD.
right, with NO cat attached, obvoulsy there would be NO MUFFLER attached :roll:

but i've done that b4 and its SOOO f**king LOUD... but i love it, got a ticket for that tho... go figure

Originally posted by SickCiViC
fukkers fukkers fukkers.
YOU TRUELY ARE A STIFFMIESTER!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by JDM_B18c
who are you askig that question?:shock: :what:
he is asking b18c/type-rhead... he doesnt know anything about the car he bought

-daniel

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
he is asking b18c/type-rhead... he doesnt know anything about the car he bought

-daniel
haha:lol:

Mugen99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats not even that loud. Myn sounds like that when i hit vtec.

muse

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Dakkon
if i ever saw some one with an exhaust that loud i would break it off, thats just wrong
I'm sorry, I've gotta bring this back beacuse I JUST saw this post.

Just to clarify, the vehicle is running the T1R full cat back (no bottlenecks), 2.5" straight pipe, and matching T1R Response headers w/ 2.5" outlet.

Now the vid was teken for fun, on my olympus camera, so that's where the rhasp in the sound comes from.

As far is Dakkon's comment goes, I think it's very obvious you are 18 years old, and even if you were lucky enough to find this car, I can guarantee that IT would break YOU off. But I think you are really cool, because you're not afraid to show that you are easily brought to violence, and would attack another tuners hard earned work because of your simple minded opinion.

That's all. Thanks for the REAL opinions guys, FYI, it's super super quiet at Idle, and only really screams at WOT and VTEC.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As far is Dakkon's comment goes, I think it's very obvious you are 18 years old, and even if you were lucky enough to find this car, I can guarantee that IT would break YOU off. But I think you are really cool, because you're not afraid to show that you are easily brought to violence, and would attack another tuners hard earned work because of your simple minded opinion.
easy, easy.. this was one of Dakkon's worst ever posts... and believe me, there have been alot of them... but take it easy with your first couple of posts...

anyway... happy posting.... and if anyone touches my hard earned money... they better expect me to find some huge doods to kick their asses...

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anyway... happy posting.... and if anyone touches my hard earned money... they better expect me to find some huge doods to kick their asses...
apparently, someone thought it would be funny to mess with my hard earned money last night...

THANKS ALOT YOU f**kin PRICKS:x

marco9394

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think so too......the quality of the sound from quicktime is bad
If we could hear it from a cross the street we'd like that cos' I think most of the loudness is from the engine