Exhaust?

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
is that a 5'' tip..lol honestly i think thats gonna be more on the loud ricey side but its your ride.

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4in tip bruh...i think it's gonna sound like a b***h when it's in...i love it loud dude what chu talkin bout? lol..my ride is not riced so you know me. i eat rice but my car doesnt. lol

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay i'm up to date!
here's how it looks like..
kinda disappointed because they tilted the exhaust too much!!!!
i think i ma get another one and do it like the A1 STYLE!
i'll show a video next time...dont want to blast my neighbor with my exhaust..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not feeling it, i hate ebay burnt tip mufflers, and the kicked out look is over , but its your car man

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not feeling it, i hate ebay burnt tip mufflers, and the kicked out look is over , but its your car man
yea me too...not really feeling it...i think i ma have it recut and do it in the A1 style..dont know if you've ever seent that...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In the video, you can definitely see how bad it looks tilted like that. (And what was all that water lol?)

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you like loud I have a Buddy club spec that is straight piped and sounds wicked mean. And PLEASE pull that illest sticker off. Every rice burner around me has the illest and hellaflush stickers on their car when in fact they are hella sunk ;)

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yuck that exhaust makes me cry inside. It also sounds like ricey garbage. And I agree with that guy the decals make it...uh..not so clean...in my opinion.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy s**t that thing is f**king huge not feeling it op but hey it's yours so that all it matters but like i said that thing is f**king huge yo and that angle mang it's killing it and did i say that thing is f**king huge

95CivicLx117

ya its too angled towards the outside. ive seen some rides like that and it just is kinda dumb looking but hey everybody has there own style so go with what you like.

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you like loud I have a Buddy club spec that is straight piped and sounds wicked mean. And PLEASE pull that illest sticker off. Every rice burner around me has the illest and hellaflush stickers on their car when in fact they are hella sunk ;)
totally not

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats quite a weedwacker you got there.