Experimenting with some LEDs

Alpine

5+ Year Member
Fitted some little LEDs to the Coupe's number plate lights and front parkers. Quite a difference to the standard ol' yellow on the wife's CR-V's number plates lights! I am still waiting on some interior dome LEDs to arrive for both cars.

Blacksnake52

Stock Civic Dude
5+ Year Member
I really like the white/blue glow, where did you mount the LEDs in the front lights?
How did you run power to them?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bad ass bro! i was gonna start experimenting with LEDs too

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like he put LEDs where the city lights are in ctr headlights. but it has the DOT approved piece over the bulb so there not ctr headlights.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've already done LEDs in the license plate light, trunk done light, and interior dome light, they work wonders. Wayyy better than incadescent.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ did you custom fit your LED's or just bought bulbs that fit? great pics from the OP. i would like to see more pics. ive always wanted to try out some LED's but i cant find myself to buy $10 for 1 little bulb

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I got some white LED plate lightss on mine and i love them, but yours seem to be brighter, where'd you get them? are they stock size?

looks very good btw :thumbs up

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ did you custom fit your LED's or just bought bulbs that fit? great pics from the OP. i would like to see more pics. ive always wanted to try out some LED's but i cant find myself to buy $10 for 1 little bulb
Bought bulbs that fit in the stock sockets.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wonder if I could get red bulbs to match my car???
in most states that would be illegal, just giving a heads up.

I have the LED Licene plate bulbs as well. Real clean looking, the new Lexus' are being manufactured with lights like these...but not too sure if they are LED or not.

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice

i'm waiting for some resistors to come in, then i'm gonna do something wild with my dome light....

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well... it wouldnt be wild because it already exists, but i'm making a custom one

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gets me thinking of doing my lights as well. looks pretty sweeet.