F*ck You Cleveland

guynlidia2006

5+ Year Member
I think it's a pussy move by him. Taking the "easy" way to a championship. You never saw any of the greats do that. Instead they maybe took a paycut or something and allowed their teams to sign other quality players.
They did take a pay cut.. all three of them to make this happen. I dont think they are taking the easy way.... but it is deff going to be very fun to watch.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just because they are taking a pay cut now doesnt mean its not the easy way. If they manage to get a championship, it means s**t like bonuses, raises, sponsors, publicity. In the long run, its the right move for all of them.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Florida has no state income tax = win

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think lebron got sick of the second and third rate talent for a supporting role. Ben Wallace? Senior Shaq? Then they get rid of Gibson for Delonte "I <3 moms" West and "Hoe"Mo Williams? Not to mention Boozer and some other big guys. Varejao is no Gasol and the rest of their squad gets career nights when their defender is doubling Lebron.
I think Cleveland blew their own chances really. No one wonders why Jordan played for th Knicks when he was born in Brooklyn so this homegrown s**t needs to stop. Cleveland needs to rethink why their talent goes away (they're also a pitching farm for the Yankees) or keep getting butthurt when it runs away titleless.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleveland is full of losers :oh: :lol:
Amen. I lived there for two years. They're all butthurt from A. Not having won a championship in 40+ years B. Lake Erie shitting on em for 6 months out the year C. Most people know the city exists through a garbage tv show or a term for shitting on someone.

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Amen. I lived there for two years. They're all butthurt from A. Not having won a championship in 40+ years B. Lake Erie shitting on em for 6 months out the year C. Most people know the city exists through a garbage tv show or a term for shitting on someone.
:bluelol:

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From ESPN:

ESPN said:
In addition, Fathead.com, an online retailer owned by Cavs owner Dan Gilbert dropped the price of its LeBron Fathead wall decals from $99.99 to $17.41, which happens to be the same year Revolutionary War traitor Benedict Arnold was born.
:bluelol: :bluelol:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They all said they were taking pay cuts yes, but if my pay cut was as good as theirs, I would never need to work again in my life. Both Bosh and James got 6year $110 million dollar contracts and Wade got a 6year $107 million dollar contract. All in all, I don't think they'll be hurtin too much when its all said and done.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think lebron got sick of the second and third rate talent for a supporting role. Ben Wallace? Senior Shaq? Then they get rid of Gibson for Delonte "I <3 moms" West and "Hoe"Mo Williams? Not to mention Boozer and some other big guys. Varejao is no Gasol and the rest of their squad gets career nights when their defender is doubling Lebron.
I think Cleveland blew their own chances really. No one wonders why Jordan played for th Knicks when he was born in Brooklyn so this homegrown s**t needs to stop. Cleveland needs to rethink why their talent goes away (they're also a pitching farm for the Yankees) or keep getting butthurt when it runs away titleless.
Reason why they couldnt get a good player was because Lebron never committed... No one wanted to be stuck in Cleveland if something like what just happened, happened. He also lied about "just making the decision that morning" He had it planned for a long time. Built the hype, he quit during the Boston's series. and he only took the 3 year extension. Commitment wins.

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Reason why they couldnt get a good player was because Lebron never committed... No one wanted to be stuck in Cleveland if something like what just happened, happened. He also lied about "just making the decision that morning" He had it planned for a long time. Built the hype, he quit during the Boston's series. and he only took the 3 year extension. Commitment wins.
:word:

Ej8Turbo

What I'm saying is Jordan stayed with the same team and they built around him. He didn't leave the bulls to go play with the Jazz so he could team up with Stockton & Malone to "guarantee" a championship :oh:
They had seven years to built around him, I dont blame him one bit.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They had seven years to built around him, I dont blame him one bit.
They had 5 years of building, then 3 years of FA uncertainty of what Lebron would do? You can't build a team when no one wants to come and play. Who would want to play in Cleveland knowing that Lebron would be leaving in a few years. And after he QUIT in the Boston series this year, it was 6 years of trying to win.

And now he chose to be the #2 man on WADES team? LOL He couldn't take the pressure of being a superstar so he opted to let someone else be #1. Here I thought he was the "King" and "Chosen1"

And if it was right for him to do it is hardly the problem, It's the fact that he did it while spitting in the face of Cleveland's lack of sports with an hour long special.

And this is coming from a Lebron "fan" or I was up til a couple nights ago.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the heat need to get the f**k off the lakers coolaid.
f**k lbj, i liked him up until 2 years ago when he ran like a b***h off the court when they were eliminated by the magic. poor sport, sore loser.

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the heat need to get the f**k off the lakers coolaid.
f**k lbj, i liked him up until 2 years ago when he ran like a b***h off the court when they were eliminated by the magic. poor sport, sore loser.
:word:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
geez, that celebration concert thing they had down in Mia was something huh?

all i could think and say to myself was " are they going to rap?"

Low class. ghetto. unprofessional.

whatever.