F------ Cops!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
Got pulled over this morning for supposedly pulling out in front of him. Gave me a ticket for "stop sign violation" f**kin 185 bucks....this blows

ryanM

well maybe you shouldnt have pulled out in front of him...

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got pulled over this morning for supposedly pulling out in front of him
That doesn't really sound like something a cop would just pull out of his ass. You either did or you didn't lol.

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
they dont just pull you over for something to do. i swerved to hit a squirl on the other side of the road and got caught, got lucky though cuase he thought it was funny and let me go.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they dont just pull you over for something to do. i swerved to hit a squirl on the other side of the road and got caught, got lucky though cuase he thought it was funny and let me go.
i got pulled over for literally nothing last week.

i was just driving... not too slow or too fast... it was like 2:30 in the morning though. haha

he gave no reason as to why he pulled me over.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I started busting out laughing because at first I thought you swerved into the other lane to avoid hitting the squirrel, then I realized what you meant :bluelol:

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
you drive a honda, thats why lol and out at 2:30. they automatically think your out "racing your engine" thats what the cops call it here lol

ryanM

i get pulled over for "nothing" all the time, but they usually tell me its precautionary because my car looks suspicious.... actually for a while this summer it was every day right in front of my house with the same story.

if it starts happening again when i start driving my car i'm going to call harrassment.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I started busting out laughing because at first I thought you swerved into the other lane to avoid hitting the squirrel, then I realized what you meant :bluelol:
lol i didnt get that one until now either.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i get pulld over all the time for my yellow headlights... but i know their illegal and i just dont want to take out the bulbs, they match my foggies geez.. lol i use that everytime and they just say alright well just fix em'

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
yeah i muffed up. i swerved, looked in the mirror and was like s**t. after he came back up to the window he was laughing and said he seen me swerve at it. told me to be carful. lol

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
ok so i pulled up to the stop sign i always look left first for sum reason (habit i guess) didnt see any thing looked right turning left...pulled out and there he was like half block down....i was already across when he was by me he didnt have to slow down none of that fliped a b***h then followed me for like 8 blocks then pulled me over...

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cops here do that. i had a cop follow me for about 3 miles so i went to walmart. motherfucker followed me into the parking lot and parked his car so i screwed around in walmart for a while and he left.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got pulled over for literally nothing last week.

i was just driving... not too slow or too fast... it was like 2:30 in the morning though. haha

he gave no reason as to why he pulled me over.
And he doesn't need to give a reason. Some cops feel like if your out at 2:30 your usually up to no good. Either doing stupid s**t or drinking and driving. So props to that cop

ok so i pulled up to the stop sign i always look left first for sum reason (habit i guess) didnt see any thing looked right turning left...pulled out and there he was like half block down....i was already across when he was by me he didnt have to slow down none of that fliped a b***h then followed me for like 8 blocks then pulled me over...
so you look left look right and then cross traffic BEFORE looking left again to make sure no one is coming? Looks like you should of taken the extra couple of seconds.

Also I feel no pity for you.. because its not f**k cops, its f**k YOU! :shock:

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And he doesn't need to give a reason. Some cops feel like if your out at 2:30 your usually up to no good. Either doing stupid s**t or drinking and driving. So props to that cop

so you look left look right and then cross traffic BEFORE looking left again to make sure no one is coming? Looks like you should of taken the extra couple of seconds.

Also I feel no pity for you.. because its not f**k cops, its f**k YOU! :shock:
f**k what a d**k brenton.

I agree though, I have never been pulled over for "nothing" Theres always a reason. weather it be a legit reason or not is another story.

As for the f**k cops statement, be sure to keep that in mind when you need the law to help you with something.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"f**k Cops"

Well then don't call them if something happens to you or your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.