f**k Anderson Silva.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What a piece of s**t. f**king hate that guy and I can not wait till his show boating gets his ass knocked-the-f**k-out.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey, at least hes not as bad as tito lol. Howd the fights go tonight? missed them =[

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
K, well i missed the fight, but silva seems to have a right to be cocky, yes it may have been a disgrace to ufc and a waste of peoples time, but he can back up his cockiness... give him someone who has a chance.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have NO idea what your talking about.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the ufc fight that happened tonight

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What a piece of s**t. f**king hate that guy and I can not wait till his show boating gets his ass knocked-the-f**k-out.
I'm with you Dennis, seriously, I'm glad I only payed $5 cover to get into the local bar that was airing it. If I had payed the $50 to watch it on ppv, I probably would've slapped myself. I have never seen such disrespect in this sport, I mean I watch guys drop their guard and tell the other guy to hit em if they can, but never this bullshit. I hope Dana White puts his title on the line as a preliminary bout for the next card against someone who might be able to compete with him, because at this point in time, if Anderson Silva is main card anytime soon, I will be boycotting the fight for sure.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D, who you gonna root for when Silva faces your boy GSP?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
UFC is a disgrace to martial arts in general, but hell, it's still fun to watch.

CivicPartsGuy7

Yea that was hard to watch, He was just playin around with mia, 2nd time anderson has pulled s**t like that on a ppv main event..He maybe a little to good for his own good, got a feeling his next fight may be against a heavywieght..cause they arent gonna let him pull that again..

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does anyone know a link to the fight cause i cant find anything

CivicPartsGuy7

Unless you have 25 min to waste i wouldnt bother.. google it and youll find it...and yea it sucked...alot people are pissed off...glad i didnt pay for it..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king hater

Last edited:

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he just needs to move to LHW and fight there, he seems bored in MW. Cant believe BJ Penn lost

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAM! I sat their and watched all the fights but hadda leave n the second round when Bj fought :/

pissed i missed this s**t lol

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
silva won but there bitchin cause hes to good and f**ked with the guy

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol U Mad.

He was putting on a show for the rich people of Dubai. They are entertained by this s**t and won't hate like us angry-Americans.