f**k Anderson Silva.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a piece of s**t. f**king hate that guy and I can not wait till his show boating gets his ass knocked-the-f**k-out.
I'm with you Dennis, seriously, I'm glad I only payed $5 cover to get into the local bar that was airing it.
where are you douche waffles watching the fight? I use to go to the Roadhouse on Meridian, but now they dont show fights anymore.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hes good. he can do whatever he wants..

until somebody can beat him, which i dont see happening, he will make the rules..

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hes good, get over it.
I know he is good, that's not what I'm upset/pissed about.
K, well i missed the fight, but silva seems to have a right to be cocky, yes it may have been a disgrace to ufc and a waste of peoples time, but he can back up his cockiness... give him someone who has a chance.
Everyone knows he can back it up. To say he was putting on a show for all the rich people? Please, they were just as upset with Silva as me, as White, and all the other people who feel they have been jipped on the money they spent. But to go 25mins of taunting and f**king around, essentially doing the same s**t every round gets old, boring, and redundant. If you enjoyed that fight, you enjoy watching s**t dry.
D, who you gonna root for when Silva faces your boy GSP?
I don't like either of them, but I respect GSP because he has so much class and respect for all his competitors. But, for this time, I will be going for GSP if Dana White allows them to fight. I haven't heard much about them, but have they officially announced if or when they will be fighting?
where are you douche waffles watching the fight? I use to go to the Roadhouse on Meridian, but now they dont show fights anymore.
haha, I use to goto The Oak Tree on Steilacoom Blvd. But, lately, my buddy has been hosting parties for it down in Lacey.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the day his cocky ass gets knocked out will be a national. holiday in my house..

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="."]Q2wlP_Vj3W0[/YOUTUBE]
[youtube="."]0qb5xo5LKhU[/youtube]

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so WTF happened? :what: anyone have vid they can post of the fght? Who did he fight so I can search it?

Last edited:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so WTF happened? :what: anyone have vid they can post of the fght? Who did he fight so I can search it?
No video, but the first round Anderson was doing okay. He rocked Maia with a knee, but after that he started showboating, taunting, and just being a complete jackass. He did that till 5th round, where he got a warning at like 1min for running around the Octagon.

5th round was Maia's as he engaged and was catching Silva, which lead him to literally, jog around the Octagon.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i still say penn lost on purpose so he could move up.white wouldnt let him move up from lightweight while he was the champ. just my thoughts

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No video, but the first round Anderson was doing okay. He rocked Maia with a knee, but after that he started showboating, taunting, and just being a complete jackass. He did that till 5th round, where he got a warning at like 1min for running around the Octagon.

5th round was Maia's as he engaged and was catching Silva, which lead him to literally, jog around the Octagon.
thanks!

what I don't like is dana white talking s**t about the way anderson acted when he's a f**king huge showboat himself. I'm telling you guys..... WEC is MUCH better! I'm intrested too now in this story and want to see the fight! :lol:

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ufc is soo played out, but there is still no reason for s**t like that..

CivicPartsGuy7

For those that dont know or didnt see it.try the sherdog forum.You might learn how real mma fans feel about it.
. You cant really argue with 95% of fans, the ufc president and the coutry it was in..but some will.....lol
Yep hes the best....when he wants to be..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
After about 5 minutes into both videos, they stop loading for me. Although I see where you're coming from, Silvia needs to get his ass kicked, big time, then get knocked out.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im pretty sure the fights are on spike right now, ufc unleashed? im watching bj pen right now

edit, its old fights

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After about 5 minutes into both videos, they stop loading for me. Although I see where you're coming from, Silvia needs to get his ass kicked, big time, then get knocked out.
yea me too, i was thinking it was just my shitty internet connection but nvm lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yes i know this, i did a ninja edit, and put it was old fights,

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know.. as MUCH as anderson was being a Dbag.. and as MUCH as i can not wait to see him get his ass kicked... i WILL admit this.. i think that Dana White has it all wrong.. i REALLY believe that Anderson was TRYING to get some action going.. egging him on.. TRYING to get him fired up.. Anderson in GENERAL comes across as pretty humble MOST of the time.. and i really dont think he was TRYING to be a cocky a*****e..