F/S 1991 Honda Civic Si SHELL $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slprhndaboii88

5+ Year Member
im parting with my 1991 Civic Si shell, i need it gone asap so i can bring home the new toy soon im asking $400 cash picked up. comes with 2 full motors (d16a6, d15b7) and a parted up DOHC ZC, si tranny, extra set of wheels, and other random single cam parts too. car is currently primered black partialy i fixed 2 of the usual rust spots. interior is good minus a rear view mirror, headliner and the norm. tear of the driver side seat.

help me get her gone i need the cash plus room to bring home the new civic.

thanx chucky

cell(443-621-6976)
email(slprhndaboii88@aim.com)

im located in reisterstown, m.d. 21136 just north of baltimore, m.d

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where are you located? i'm very interested, pics please...

Slprhndaboii88

5+ Year Member
where are you located? i'm very interested, pics please...
im located in reisterstown, M.D. just off of 795 north.

make note these pics were taken months ago the car is mostly primered now b.c i was fixing body work to get her painted after i got it running again. also the wheels in the pics are no longer on the car ive sold them, along with the tag relocator bracket is sold too.

MidnightRyder

Hi im new to the site and im very interested in the car, is there anyway we can settle the meeting so we can settle the deal? Please reply back asap, thanks in advance

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi im new to the site and im very interested in the car, is there anyway we can settle the meeting so we can settle the deal? Please reply back asap, thanks in advance
dude this thread is from 2007... doubt he still has it

Status
Not open for further replies.