F.S/F.T-1996 Honda Civic Ex (Ek Coupe) Swapped.....Rhode Isalnd

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresh eh2

5+ Year Member
F.S/F.T-1996 Honda Civic Ex Poormans type R motor.....Rhode Isalnd

MOTOR/TRANS:
First and foremost let me start off by saying this motor has a slight oil leak that maybe cause a defected cam seal. I noticed oil drops on the block behind the headers.6 months ago he replaced the head studs with ARP head studs he also changed the head gasket with another OEM head gasket. The leak has slowed down a lot and there's still oil in that area. But if you look closely it is possible the the cam seal is shot. The oil drops are located more towards the t-belt area kinda near the cam seal.
Now the motor is a GSR block with a B16 head. The motor was put together about a year ago and currently has about 4k miles. The head has some machine shop work done to, it also has Type R duel valve springs and gsr cams. All the gaskets and seals in the head were all replaced with oem parts while the motor was being built. The motor will also come with a AEBS intake manifold and Hytech replica headers bolted up with apexi world sport 2 exhaust sytem.
The block also had all the gaskets and seals replaced with OEM parts as well. The block also has ACL main bearings,stock gsr rods,stock gsr crank and OEM Type R pistons with OEM Type R piston rings. It also comes with a GSR trans with a competition stage 2 clutch with a ACT lightened flywheel.

INTERIOR:
Power windows,locks,sunroof all work.
The car comes with clean OEM 1999/2000 Civic SI front and back seats.
It may come with a NRG quick release with a MOMO steering wheel.
Buddy Club shift knob

EXTERIOR:
Complete 99/00 front end conversion (Front bumper is primed and ready for paint)
99/00 OEM tailights

Suspension/Wheels:
Currently on 99/00 SI wheels with fresh kumho tires with 85% thread life left.
Omni power full coilovers
Toe Kit
Omni power rear camber kit

EXTRA NOTES:
The car Has the usual dings but nothing serious. Absolutely NO RUST. The motor pulls hard and never been beat on. NO GRINDS in the trans. The motor has its oil change twice since it was put in last summe. Recently changed the plugs also got an alignment done during the winter. The car is used as a summer daily driver, its a very reliable car.

*The price on the car is $4,500 Or best offer. All reasonable offers will be took into consideration.
*Im also looking to trade for a Ek Hatch or Integra. But they have to be as close as possible to stock. Also will be looking to get cash on top. The amount will be reflected on the year,condition and milage on the car.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
coes it come with the chica on the curb? (I dont want the dude)

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know how "clean" it is seeing as how the front bumper and grill isn't painted. there also seems to be holes drilled into the armest...and it's missing an insert. and why do you keep referring yourself as "he?" did someone else notice the oil leak?

fresh eh2

5+ Year Member
i dont know how "clean" it is seeing as how the front bumper and grill isn't painted. there also seems to be holes drilled into the armest...and it's missing an insert. and why do you keep referring yourself as "he?" did someone else notice the oil leak?
Well its not a beat up ugly car either. The bumper is primed and ready for paint. Its just like any other used car anyone buys. Your always going to find things wrong that you want to fix or replace. The arm rest came like that when i first bought the car. If the buyer has a problem with it i will go ahead and replace it if he/she would like.
As far as the word "he" is being used is because my friend typed out the posting for me. I just went ahead and changed a few things myself so you may see "me" or"my".

fresh eh2

5+ Year Member
Strong and reliable motor guys. Price is 4700 or best offer. Will take all reasonable offers into consideration.

Jaceface

5+ Year Member
I am not trying to talk s**t but it seems like you are over hyping a car that needs a lot of work. This is not a clean car.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale bump for you

fresh eh2

5+ Year Member
I am not trying to talk s**t but it seems like you are over hyping a car that needs a lot of work. This is not a clean car.
Your right im not going to argue with you. The car does need some work. But its not alot,oil leak,paint the front bumper and a few other misc. things and you have yourself a nice car with a good powerplant.

Status
Not open for further replies.