1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

F/s koyoard radiator,exedy clutch kit,D16z head

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale / Wanted' started by ekking, Sep 24, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ekking

ekking New Member

hello folks i'm sell my brand new koyoard radiator,exedy stage 1 clutch kit ..also used D16z vtec head with brand new skunk 2 valve train and stock cam install in it..was going use the radiator and clutch but got a k20 swap for good deal so no need for either one
    so need to sell...
    i'm in the northwest indiana area by chicago...
    asken $285 +shippen radiator,clutch kit $225+ shippen and d16 head $200+ shippen..

also radiator and clutch are for a 2001 and up civic ex ..and the head is for a d16 swap

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ekking

ekking New Member

bump d16z head still for sale..

3. ekking

ekking New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pics of the head

4. Joshs civic e-j

Joshs civic e-j New Member

i have a 98 civic 1.6 l.x..no vtech,will that fit my car?vtech conversion?im only running 106 h.p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.