F/S: Set of 2 Husky paint guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty much out of the car game all together now and this is pretty much all i have left.

Up for sale is a set of 2 Husky paint guns. 1 gun is a HVLP and was only used once. The other is a conventional gun and has never been used. Come with cleaning tools, cups, pressure regulators and all fittings. Also come disassembled in a hard carrying case. Need these gone asap. Asking $60+paypal.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn this would be nice to have...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is a good kit. Especially for the price. As a reference, these are brand new for about $85 shipped off of amazon. Home Depot used to stock them for (I think) $89.99. This was a couple years back though when I picked up a set. I know I love mine. As long as you keep 'er clean she sprays great. So depending on shipping this is a pretty damn good deal considering they are untouched for the most part.

GLWS.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is a good kit. Especially for the price. As a reference, these are brand new for about $85 shipped off of amazon. Home Depot used to stock them for (I think) $89.99. This was a couple years back though when I picked up a set. I know I love mine. As long as you keep 'er clean she sprays great. So depending on shipping this is a pretty damn good deal considering they are untouched for the most part.

GLWS.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

GLWS.
Uh hmmm. You missed something on the picture ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.