F/s: Work Rs-beta W/ Cent.caps, 16x7/4x114.3, $350!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is my second set...they'll need a little more work done to them than the first. the centers/faces have been taken off of the lips for easier paint stripping. they are almsot completely down to the bare metal finish and have yet to be painted. the lips are in great general shape with minor curbing (on two of the wheels). they can definitely afford to be repolished, which is but a days worth of work with fine sand paper, water, and metal polish. the studs themselves were cleaned up and polished a bit in preparation for repolishing the lips. all four center caps are included, which have also been stripped of paint but could use a little more cleaning. there are tires mounted but will definitely need to be replaced as they're worn and different sizes. with a little work, these wheels will definitely be worth sporting at events, or even for daily driving. as in the title, i'm only asking $350 sans shipping/boxing costs.

email/pm/aim me for any questions you may have. i'm located in los angeles/highland park/eagle rock and am willing to meet up around that general area.

rob
rj@uxtm.com
aim: e eff eight

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why don't you put them back together for pics? Would probly be better. People don't want to buy the wheels and have to build them.

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not? because 1. it'll be easier to polish the lip with them apart, 2. the faces/middles/centers can be powdercoated to anyone's liking, and 3. people may not want to buy wheels to build them, but that's why i'm selling them for so CHEAP. i DARE you to find another set of rs-betas, complete with caps, for a price even CLOSE to what i'm asking.

Jrjr

5+ Year Member
You could just put the center on the rim to get a better idea of what they look like all put together

But good luck with the sale!

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you get me a shipping quote to 33841 without tires thanx.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad they're 4 luggers.

late night bump

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member