F/S | WTB; NorthEast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Selling my 89 Civic Si so this item is for sale. Got it a year or so ago and never installed it sadly... Box is open but never used. most of the stuff inside is still in the packaging. (control arm bushings/ sway bar--End links/strut bar bushings/body &Cab Mounts/leaf spring bushings). Usually goes for around $260 but I am asking for $130. My loss your gain.

cash only!! and not trades please!

also have this posted on craigslist under south jersey

bwsteg

5+ Year Member
looking for any milano red em1 exterior parts. Pm me

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Guys. Im looking for a 90-91 hatchback driver fender if anyone has one please let me know. all the junk yards here want way to much for one.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im getting rid of my 2 front seats- 2003 DX. Drivers side is good and passenger is like mint! Local PU only and REALLY cheap.
(Fit 01 to 06 w/o mods--only) all others need to modify brackets.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Name: Dave
Location (City, State): New London New Hampsters
Means of Contact: email estey . david at gmail
Description: Rev Model II 17x7" rims
Price: $500
New/Used: Used

Putting the Acura back to stock for DD duty so the rims and tires have gotta go. No need to have these tires on a DD.

Had these rims sandblasted last spring by Suncook River Powder Coating. They cleaned up beautifully and I hit them with a couple coats of Duplicolor satin black wheel paint. They need a respray but there's still ZERO CURBING or damage. If the buyer wants me to respray them I'll do it.

Tires at Potenza RE070 225/45-17. Three are getting close to done and one is damn near brand new (tire shop ****ed one up while mounting them and replaced it). You could probably get 5-6 AutoX out of these easily and they still grip like a tongue on a flagpole in winter.

BRB with better pics

payndew

Hey guys Im here today to putt out the sale for my one of a kind Racing Sparco NS-06 Cheetahs. They're JDM spec'd and are only weighing in at 19lbs. I got them off a bud for 1100 with the tires included but i had to sell my EK for money issues and now i gotta get rid of these too .. For those of you who know theyre very very rare wheels and were discontinued. Mostly theyre found in a 5x100+ pattern but these are just impossible to find in 4 and i have a set! Also they are 4x100! They are track built wheels so they dont come with center caps for obvious reasons but im trying to get 900 obo! They come with Ventus RS-2 Rubber all around with about 60% tread.. rated at 186mph and a 3mm extension on the walls for increased grip. They go for somewhere between 130 and 150 a piece brand new but im letting them go mounted and balanced on these wheels. Theyre in amazingly great shape and have no scratches or damage! Im in the 08859 zip code and will ship to where ever you are . Price for that will depend where you are! ENough taalking now take a look at these bad boys!!

Please feel free to pm / email me with any questions. We can meet up if you're in the area or ill send more pics as requested! heres an article on em as well!

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk206/payndew/ayaan100.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk206/payndew/ayaan102.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk206/payndew/ayaan099.jpg

oh heres that article! :D''

http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.a...&ProductID=843

Last edited:

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OEM Acura RSX rims w/winter tires

These won't fit on the Legacy (bolt pattern and 16's won't clear the brakes)
so they're up for sale!

Great snow tires, I ran them on Lake Iroquois last winter also with decent results. Tons of meat left. Never patched.

Wheels are sprayed gunmetal (OEM in Canada) for more winter mojo, but they have chips and wear indicative of their status as winter rims.

Rims are 16x6.5 5x114.3 bolt pattern offset somewhere around +42

Will trade straight up for a tow bar for my 05 Legacy GT or accept $300.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it's too bad my brakes won't fit inside a 16" rim. No wait, that's an awesome thing to be able to say lol.

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For sale is a polyurethane bushing master kit by Energy Suspension. (http://www.energysuspension.com). Originally bought it for my 89 Honda Civic Si and I no longer have it so I need to sell it. It is OPENED/UN-USED and all parts are accounted for.The master kit # is 16.18102R and includes the following set numbers : 16.1102, 16.3103, 16.3104, 16.7102, 16.8102, 16.8103, 16.8104, 16.10101, 16.13101, 9.13103

Originally bought it for $250 shoot me an offer

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for free aem sri for a 01-05 civic ex d17a2 all you have to do is give me your stock airbox in return. its polished with carb stickers intact comes with an oil and dry flow filters. local pu only to 08015, cars going to junkyard mon or tues this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.