Fair Race?

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
HAHA I look too, its soo hard not to look for some reason. I know its hella dangerous too.

Headers on B's, yeah youll feel it, but its not enough to make you win a race.
Alright...
atleast its better then stock.

as far as racing yeah i know its dangerous but frick i need to too for a fast sec.
i try not to but it happens!!

i just wanna hit a 14.6 or better and im happy..

what you running under your hood!?

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eh Buu When da race. I like come. Lucky you guys still have a track on The BIG Island ! On Oahu we don't have s**t ! Hopefully soon. GL my braddah ! drive safe

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
Eh Buu When da race. I like come. Lucky you guys still have a track on The BIG Island ! On Oahu we don't have s**t ! Hopefully soon. GL my braddah ! drive safe
Its next week 21-25.
I live on Maui buu lol..
but yeah thanks for the luck...
and yes i will drive safe thanks my bradda!

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh just realized you live in Hawaii. You lucky SOBs. I'm coming out there in August this year for a Conference our company is managing. We open a office on Oahu in 2009 FTMFW!!!!!

rexman

hondas for life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a header on any b series vtec motor is worth a good 5 hp anyways

Anth EK Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
92 civic is lighter than a 98 civic ..even though u have a jdm motor it still is costing you on wieght

lil_kev

5+ Year Member
LOL JDM B's only have like 10HP on the USDM version.

Plus I hear that JDM motors take more of a beating because owners in Japan dont take care of them like us in the US. Since they have to swap them out anyways, they don't give a rats ass about the motor.

But yeah, in this race its the driver, regardless of the header. Do you look at his car while racing him?
wrong.

wow man...you act like a hard ass in the majority of your posts...but in the threads you start...its like you dont know jack s**t about cars. anyway...not trying to start a flame war or anything...just tired of looking at your "im such a bad ass online" posts. and to get things straight...japanese people are very meticulous about their cars. i'm speaking from 11 years of experience and not out of my ass.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
put your car on the jenny craig diet like i did. any weight helps. it all adds up like saving change. whatever you dont need, take it out.

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
Please dont Argue on my thread...
hahahaha

i just really want to hit atleast a high 14 or better...

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wrong.

wow man...you act like a hard ass in the majority of your posts...but in the threads you start...its like you dont know jack s**t about cars. anyway...not trying to start a flame war or anything...just tired of looking at your "im such a bad ass online" posts. and to get things straight...japanese people are very meticulous about their cars. i'm speaking from 11 years of experience and not out of my ass.
Wow, someone got a little keyboard happy. Im not trying to act like a hard ass. If you re-read my post CORRECTLY, it says "I HEARD". Yeah you didn't put that part in bold did you?

I guess since you are meticulous about your car, EVERY SINGLE Japanese person out there is too.

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
Wow, someone got a little keyboard happy. Im not trying to act like a hard ass. If you re-read my post CORRECTLY, it says "I HEARD". Yeah you didn't put that part in bold did you?

I guess since you are meticulous about your car, EVERY SINGLE Japanese person out there is too.
he just tryna be a internet Gangsta!
That was good one though.