Fair Race?

lil_kev

5+ Year Member
he just tryna be a internet Gangsta!
That was good one though.
lol...look at how you're typing. and this is coming from...? the guy who thinks he'll hit 14s just cause he has a JDM engine? reality check. cars dont run on hopes and dreams. plus...didnt your boyfriend DarkCreep say JDM engines get the s**t beaten out of them anyway. lol.

Wow, someone got a little keyboard happy. Im not trying to act like a hard ass. If you re-read my post CORRECTLY, it says "I HEARD". Yeah you didn't put that part in bold did you?

I guess since you are meticulous about your car, EVERY SINGLE Japanese person out there is too.
okay...and? whats your point?

wait wait...

werent you the guy who thought an EM1 came as a hatchback?

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=138278 :(

no wonder you're so sour to everyone :cry:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah i dont think so!
loosen your retard helmet up then

why the hell are you arguing about it on the net anyway? Why the f**k don't you just go to the track then? f**king poser! you better have a vid to prove your s**t tho. :lol:

16's all f**king day! :(

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
loosen your retard helmet up then

why the hell are you arguing about it on the net anyway? Why the f**k don't you just go to the track then? f**king poser! you better have a vid to prove your s**t tho. :lol:

16's all f**king day! :(
hahaha you got one mouth huh.
keep talking you fukn lil b***h will see in the end!
crack head fagget!

i should give you 16 slaps all day for talking crap!
internet wanksta!
thinking you all hard and s**t.
b***h you aint s**t.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol...look at how you're typing. and this is coming from...? the guy who thinks he'll hit 14s just cause he has a JDM engine? reality check. cars dont run on hopes and dreams. plus...didnt your boyfriend DarkCreep say JDM engines get the s**t beaten out of them anyway. lol.

okay...and? whats your point?

wait wait...

werent you the guy who thought an EM1 came as a hatchback?

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=138278 :(

no wonder you're so sour to everyone :cry:
I never said JDM engines get beaten up, I said I heard.

And I never said the EM1 came as a HB, I said I am going to make my hatch an EM1 replica.

You really dont know how to read do you? Im surprised you were able to spell clubcivic.com the correct way to get on this site.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha you got one mouth huh.
keep talking you fukn lil b***h will see in the end!
crack head fagget!

i should give you 16 slaps all day for talking crap!
internet wanksta!
thinking you all hard and s**t.
b***h you aint s**t.
Goddamn your father must be so disappointed on how you turned out, a ho just like him :( bench racing like you're the s**t. You're the one doing all the talking with nothing to back it up. :talk: I'll give YOUR mother 16 slaps with my cock right to her fat hairy twat........ b***h! :cool: f**k you and your tweaker mother!

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1998 DX coupe with JDM GSR and B16 tranny ran a 14.3. Motor was stock with Blox mani, JDM ITR header and password intake. All on street tires.

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
Goddamn your father must be so disappointed on how you turned out, a ho just like him :( bench racing like you're the s**t. You're the one doing all the talking with nothing to back it up. :talk: I'll give YOUR mother 16 slaps with my cock right to her fat hairy twat........ b***h! :cool: f**k you and your tweaker mother!
Haha talk all you want you Cholo.
yo d**k would be long enough to slap.
i'll make sure i'll 360 d**k slap you so you wouldnt talk s**t anymore.....

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GL my braddah this week. Reppin' 808 ! Looking forward to see your results.

lil_kev

5+ Year Member
I never said JDM engines get beaten up, I said I heard.

And I never said the EM1 came as a HB, I said I am going to make my hatch an EM1 replica.

You really dont know how to read do you? Im surprised you were able to spell clubcivic.com the correct way to get on this site.
you heard this...you heard that. does your gf like it when you talk like her? gossiping and stuff? lol. its okay. i understand everyone gets excited when we talk about cars but lets try not to act like we know everything just because we HEARD it from somewhere ;)

its okay though...lets get back to what you said then.

"I said I am going to make my hatch an EM1 replica" - lol! you fail man...just give up already. no hard feelings? :D

lil_kev

5+ Year Member
LOL!

D-Clips

5+ Year Member
Alright well how come there's like 2 groups of people fighting right now?? The title says whether or not it was a fair race, not a cock slapping war.

Anyways, good luck on hitting those numbers!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright well how come there's like 2 groups of people fighting right now?? The title says whether or not it was a fair race, not a cock slapping war.

Anyways, good luck on hitting those numbers!
you mean like last week? :retard:

all you seen was the "cock slapping" and you got all excited huh? :ghey: