Fall parts sale guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok guys help a brother out.......hit a deer lastnight and now need a new bumper and headlights! Buy some of this stuff! Bump!

Xclusive1

If you still have the actual car I'm looking for the piece that goes between the taillights and the rear bumper (its the part that curves). Hope you know what i'm talking about. If you have them lmk. Thanks

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you still have the actual car I'm looking for the piece that goes between the taillights and the rear bumper (its the part that curves). Hope you know what i'm talking about. If you have them lmk. Thanks
PM sent! Thank u

Xclusive1

Replied. Also, will the license plate garnish fit a 96 sedan? I believe it will if its from a 97 but just wondering if you could confirm it.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Replied. Also, will the license plate garnish fit a 96 sedan? I believe it will if its from a 97 but just wondering if you could confirm it.
Yeah man it will fit. I'll see about getting those pics for the other parts this evening. They are still on the car.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You wouldn't happen to have a drivers side front door would ya?
Yeah i do man but it has a few dings in it and its completely stripped. I had another member on here ask for it several months ago.......I took it off the car to take it to work and get a shipping quote and he didnt want it. UPS wont take it, truck line only. It ran about 100. So unless you are SERIOUS about buying it i plan on just leaving it on the car. Items that large are hard to ship and or make any money off of to compensate for the time of hauling it back and forth. Thanks for looking at my FS thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.