Farewell Shoot, 56k massacre

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn, that is a pretty clean sedan minus the wheels and spoiler. Everything else looks clean including the yellow needles.

What are you planning on getting now?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, that is a pretty clean sedan minus the wheels and spoiler. Everything else looks clean including the yellow needles.

What are you planning on getting now?
Rsx type-S. Thanks bro, I know the wheels pretty much ruin it. I always have liked the spoiler on that sedan though. I think it looks too much like a grandma car without it, mine did anyway. Some people can make it look good without the spoiler.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rsx type-S. Thanks bro, I know the wheels pretty much ruin it. I always have liked the spoiler on that sedan though. I think it looks too much like a grandma car without it, mine did anyway. Some people can make it look good without the spoiler.
Huggggge upgrade! Just dont get cocky like other DC5 owners.

Now youll have a stick car!

Dont forget about us man, post up them RSX pics here too.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Huggggge upgrade! Just dont get cocky like other DC5 owners.

Now youll have a stick car!

Dont forget about us man, post up them RSX pics here too.
I don't plan on leaving CC dude! I've joined ClubIntegra just to post for sale and wanted ads and stuff and the site moves SOOOOOOOO slow. I definitely want to stay hear and share my knowledge (no matter how limited it is) and continue to learn. And I don't think I'll be getting cocky, just satisfied. The way I see it, I'm a college student who's worked non-stop throughout high school and college now, done mission trips, satisfied the girlfriend, and all kinds of stuff. It's my turn to do something for myself and give myself something I think I deserve.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't plan on leaving CC dude! I've joined ClubIntegra just to post for sale and wanted ads and stuff and the site moves SOOOOOOOO slow. I definitely want to stay hear and share my knowledge (no matter how limited it is) and continue to learn. And I don't think I'll be getting cocky, just satisfied. The way I see it, I'm a college student who's worked non-stop throughout high school and college now, done mission trips, satisfied the girlfriend, and all kinds of stuff. It's my turn to do something for myself and give myself something I think I deserve.
Good seller or buyer people! I know I bought or sold something from this guy.

But dont get a fit lol.. Fits are for homosexual men.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. I'd say keep it, but hey..the type S is a very nice car. Couldn't say I wouldn't mind having one.

Good seller or buyer people! I know I bought or sold something from this guy.

But dont get a fit lol.. Fits are for homosexual men.

then why dont you have one?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should keep the SiR lip.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Like the ride, hope the next owner keeps it cleeean. Congrats on the new ride and the manual!!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good minus the wheels and spoiler.
Nice upgrade man. I would love to have a RSX-S.
Good luck.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should keep the SiR lip.
I thought about it....but the girlfriend told me not to get greedy. If a non-enthusiast buys it and wants to haggle, I'll try and keep the lip and then let one of you guys pick it up. Gotta keep stuff like that for the people who know what it is and enjoy it.
Like the ride, hope the next owner keeps it cleeean. Congrats on the new ride and the manual!!
It's not mine yet man, I'm still on the hunt!!! Those DC5's sell fast!

Looks good minus the wheels and spoiler.
Nice upgrade man. I would love to have a RSX-S.
Good luck.
Yea, I know the spoiler and wheels aren't the greatest. I know whoever buys it will probably change the wheels first. And right now I would love to have an RSX-S too lol.

Thanks for the positive comments guys, It's only been about 12 hours and I've already had an offer, but it was kinda low so just keep bumping and letting your friends know, that's all I ask. Thank you.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man really clean minus the rims other than that excellent car

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That a very sweet ride dude!! I like your stereo set up. Good luck with the sell!!! If i had the money i would definately buy it!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you should sell me your outter tail lights

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha I couldn't find a buyer. I know the car is well worth that, I got my sedan for 3,200 when I was 16, the guy had the price at 5,400. =) Just don't get lowballed like I did the the seller or my car.

I'd ask you to sell me the outer clears but for some reason they don't look as good on black sedans.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I ddi have them. Took them out for stock tails and now I can't find mine. :lol:

hate my life :lol: