farewell

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After many years of dedicated service, I sold my Civic yesterday. Bought a 2002 S2000 on ebay. Carfax came clean, but will only know once I see the car. Am going to St. Louis in a few weeks and will drive it back to Vegas. Plan on stopping in Denver CO staying there for a day or two with friends and then journey on. Bought some painters tape for the journey. Any other suggestion/advice on what I should be looking for when I pick up the car or any place recommend on my road trip. or even suggesting what routes are good to "let it rip"?!

below is the car

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice, but whats the painter's tape for? good luck!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice, but whats the painter's tape for? good luck!
so he doesn't get all the bugs and crap on the front end.

GL with it man! Nice looking car.

seems like everyone is leaving for S2K's lately

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very nice upgrade man, make sure when you test drive it to listen to any mechanical noises. check the motor if there's oil leaking anywhere. check if the inside of the headlights,taillights gets water inside them (fogging up) make sure the clutch engages smoothly. i recommend visiting s2ki.com for more info for your car

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so he doesn't get all the bugs and crap on the front end.

GL with it man! Nice looking car.

seems like everyone is leaving for S2K's lately
=), maybe you should look into it as well

very nice upgrade man, make sure when you test drive it to listen to any mechanical noises. check the motor if there's oil leaking anywhere. check if the inside of the headlights,taillights gets water inside them (fogging up) make sure the clutch engages smoothly. i recommend visiting s2ki.com for more info for your car
Thanks for the advice, will do. Signed up on s2ki.com, they had good suggestions there as well. Wanting to get all the information I can prior to leaving.

Here is the what my EJ8 looked like

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
post pics of the s2k when you get it

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O nice upgrade! I hope to be doing the same in the near future. Where at in vegas are you? I just moved there, kinda looking to see what the local car scene is all about.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice upgrade. Post up pics right away! You should stop places where you think a photo shoot could go down!

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I made it back to Vegas. Car is a beast. The aftermarket exhaust has too much drone/bass to it. Otherwise everything is in top condition.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sexy sexy! the ONLY small car that id rock. hella nice. rear/side pics?

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice! i had an s2k and believe it or not i sold it and kept my hatch,lol.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I would love to get the chance to drive one of those. Glad your aftermarket exhaust is at least dual exhaust. I saw an S2K a couple weeks ago with a single outlet, and it was a fart can. Mother f**king ugly.