FEELER: 91 CRX w/B18a1 swap lots of mods in FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

91crixls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not quite sure if i wanna get rid of it but i would like to get something newer so offer up whatever u got or offer up whatever you would pay. just wantin to see what i could get out of this. i would prefer something thats reliable and not a project.

civics, del sols, integras, whatever, bring it on.

1991 Honda CRX

Exterior of the car is satin black. stock bumpers front and back but the side skirts are something aftermarket and are molded in. the hood is painted with a satin black and grey rising sun. i got bored. also has 8000k HID's.

Interior is all stock besides a fuel pressure gauge, oil pressure gauge, boost gauge (used to be boosted), momo shift knob on a short shifter, blue weaponr harnesses, and door panels have been recovered in "carbon fiber look" vinyl. its not ricey i promise. also has a panasonic cd/mp3 player in it.

The wheels are 15" sportmaxx 501 wheels, black with polished lip. the car is sitting on kyb agx's and ebay coilovers. its pretty much slammed.

Engine:

B18a1
Stock Cams
Stock cam gears
NGK plugs
Knology wires
4-2-1 Stainless Header
AEM Cold Air Intake
Crome pro tuned P28 ECU
TCS 6-puck clutch
ACT 11lb lightweight flywheel
Hasport engine mounts
Innovative Tranny Mount and Cable to Hydro Conversion
Hasport shift linkage
Full 2.25 catback exhaust
Arizona racing and machine blockguard
Halfcore radiotor with slim fan
Relocated rear mount battery
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
DSM blue top 440cc injectors
Golden eagle vacuum controller
AC delete

PANAMA CITY FLORIDA...btw...lol

when i had a side exit, yes the side skirt is cut, can be repaired or removed tho

91crixls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no one wants a crx?

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i gotta 92 civic hatch...

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
only 2 gsr fat 5s on the back,skunk2 short shifter,Option Racing cold air intake,aftermarket headers,spoon fiberglass wing,spoon mirrors,new bumper on the way,SOHC vtec(D15Z1),just got a ractive racing carbon fiber muffler,got some nice 16"s for it i only need some tires for them(16 inch magnesium Lightweigh rims,gunmetal paint lil bits chipping off)...umm i think thats it...any ?s

91crixls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
unless you throw cash on top and have them both shipped, no thanks ;)

91crixls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno make an offer. and do you know how much it costs to have cars shipped?

91crixls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
again, how much would you throw on top, and do you have any idea how much it costs to ship cars? because when you figure all that out your making a horrible deal for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.