Fender rolling with the ole slugger

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well tomorrow I'm going to roll my fenders with a baseball bat and a heat gun. Has anyone tried this method before? I've seen it done but this will be my first time doing it. What ways have you done it?

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll do a write up if anyone is interested

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why don't you just rent a fender roller and what is there to write up its fairly self explanatory not to mention there are youtube videos.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why don't you just rent a fender roller and what is there to write up its fairly self explanatory not to mention there are youtube videos.
I would but no one has one around here. Don't you think I'd try to do it the right way first? Besides what I have in my garage and is FREE is better than putting a $350 deposit on the b***h.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i used a car jack and a baseball bat. pretty basic really. good luck.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i used a car jack and a baseball bat. pretty basic really. good luck.
I've heard that one too...didn't get around to it last night, I'll be doing it here in about an hour when my buddy gets off work. Pics will follow.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive rolled a few fenders with a baseball bat. just go slow and u will be fine..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am interested in the how of this as well..

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
ive seen that video. i dont understandjapanese. yea i see what they are doing but the guy could be saying something that could make the difference between looking good and lookin like s**t. i thought someone was gonna do a DIY. lame!