Ferio-Moreno's Ferio (inspired for the smart asses) Civic......Totalled!!!!

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JohnnyWas said:
eh. just a little fender bender.
and a steering wheel bender too.....

any FL peoples, if u spot a 99-00 4-door ex sedan (pref. with a sunroof) thats got manual tranny......holla at me

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t man u got ruined and so did ur whip, that sucks

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chow said:
holy s**t man u got ruined and so did ur whip, that sucks
hehe, its all good bro, like my sig says, better things are comin. ;)
and i'm pretty much fully healed also, no more painkillers! :banana:

Mami2fAst4u

ur supposed to be smiling
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shockl: dammmmnnnnnnn ur car looks crazy, i cannot believe all u came out with was a bleedin nose and lip.... i would've been scared as hell....... and i agree with everybody else sue their panties off so honda can do a recall and fix all the f**ked up civics thats out there!

p.s. call me when ur rich LOL j/k :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, we need a CC Busted Civic club or somethin...

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks alot like my wreck with my old car. but i came out ok, and got another car, so i hope you do the same. good luck with the new ride :thumbs up

name090285

back in black
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ferio-moreno said:
most likely a Scion tC is the next one i'm thinking of. =)

hehe, it would be nice to pull a race trade................except the guy behind me was black too.....a really dark, fat, gold toothed, corn-rowed haitian :evil:

my mom is actually thinking about filing a civil suit against honda, because my seatbelt didn't lock up and my airbags didn't deploy...........my face and the steering wheel had a free-for-all.

anyhow.........i'm gonna hit the sack before i knockout.........the painkillers are strong............peace :sleep:

edit: i'm also happy to say that my lip has gone down 1/2 the size that it is in the pic :rocker:

A year ago I had the same exact accident in my nissan...Yours looks a hell of a lot worse than mine though. A subaru outback rearended me going 40 mph and i was smashed into a 7th gen civic. My airbags didnt deploy either. The insurance said that you have to be going so fast in order for the airbags to deploy...guess i wasnt hit hard enough hahaha. Call a lawyer and ask which chiropractor writes the best letters to the insurance and youll make atleast a grand, thats what I got and thats the first offer they made, i just wanted the money while i was in college with no job. Good luck with the tC!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so f**ked up...f**kin macici<~~~haitian curse....
u'll b iight..everythin happens for a reason...
screw the tc and get another sedan..:thumbs up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
name090285 said:
A year ago I had the same exact accident in my nissan...Yours looks a hell of a lot worse than mine though. A subaru outback rearended me going 40 mph and i was smashed into a 7th gen civic. My airbags didnt deploy either. The insurance said that you have to be going so fast in order for the airbags to deploy...guess i wasnt hit hard enough hahaha. Call a lawyer and ask which chiropractor writes the best letters to the insurance and youll make atleast a grand, thats what I got and thats the first offer they made, i just wanted the money while i was in college with no job. Good luck with the tC!
Seat belts are deployed on anything over 20MPH, so they screwed you.

name090285

back in black
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^^^^^^ You mean air bags? I dont think the force of me getting pushed into the car in front of me was 20 mph...my brother was in a head on collision in a 2004 lancer oz ralley edition and his air bag never deployed the car that hit him must have been going 45-50. It was really bad.