Ferio Wing

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone know where to get a Ferio wing at? I have been looking for on for a while now and only found one place with them and they had it listed at $400. I don't really care if its a knock off or not i just want something simular to. I have found a few cheep one, but they really look cheep, I am looking for one that looks of good quality. Its for my 98 lx! Thanks in advance.

ferioR

5+ Year Member
I have the wing from my ferio SiR, which I removed.

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Show me pics i might get you one ....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like stock USDM spoilers to me.

:what:

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nofx there is another EK trunk spoilerfor the SiR and i think i know what he is referring to ,at present i dont have the pics handy,ferioR if you have please post it here

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, that up there, according to Honda, is the Ferio spoiler. That page I posted is from the Honda aAccess Civic/Civic Ferio Accessories Catalogue.

The confusion might be that some Honda people might think that all "JDM" Civic sedans are automatically Ferios. And in fact most Ferios have weak motors anyway.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a pic of a mugen ferio wing.

king motorsports doesnt sell them anymore anyone else know where to get one? There getting kinda rare are they not?

ferioR

5+ Year Member
OEM is the best I think.
ITR DC2 wing fits to 4D EG and DC5 to EK
And they both look cool too.

Ron...

5+ Year Member
Ebay, Hondatech, nwp4life...all have real mugen wings for sale occasionally, though they run about $700 ea.

If you're ok with a knockoff go to absdynamics.com . They have abs ones for 120 or CF ones for 180.