few new pics

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked it better before but still a sick whip.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it looks good! may be old one flows better but BOMEX looks really agressive different and nice! Whichever bumper u'll choose car will look cool!

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deftone said:
well this seems like a good time to post up some pics from 4 years ago of my car. WW kit, 16 konig GTR wheels, SOHC vtec w/JRSC, koni yellows, intrax springs, etc.... i already did the clean JDM style look. it was cool but i already did it 4 years ago. i got bored of it... its why i have my car how it is now

That's the clean JDM style look? Looks like the "show" look for 4 years ago to me.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u look at old pics of a few years ago thats how japenese ppl did customize their cars....everyone over here got the wrong impression by "jdm" .... all yall did was honkey up the jdm customizing to clubcivic ways of mod'ing a car

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bumper looks like a bag of smashed ass that caught on fire

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt mean exactly like jdm, a lot of people i see now a days that have jdm type cars has the same kit i used to have except theyll put a front lip on there instead of the bumper. all itd need would be stock lights and amber corners.

Storm Unite

NoOb No MoRe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the pics wit the new front bumper are jsut plane ugly sry juss my opinion it doesnt even fit correct

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it looks good man...
lot of people will hate on the bumper...but in the end u wanna stand out..and that bumper will do that for u..
besides u can always switch up when u get bored...
loving the mirrors specially..how much those cost u?

DominiYrk09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that front bumper looks lik its covering thr front head light is it suposed 2 b lik that

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
deftone said:
i didnt mean exactly like jdm, a lot of people i see now a days that have jdm type cars has the same kit i used to have except theyll put a front lip on there instead of the bumper. all itd need would be stock lights and amber corners.
clears are more jdm than amber corners......

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amber side markers...