few night pics before winter, of my sedan

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I still have a few things planned like new tokico shocks and custom LED taillights in the works soon. I just finished the orange LED dash conversion last month.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car would be nice if you changed out them there heads

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya, but i like hids too much. i may one day go back to oem heads if i can try to put a projector in there cleanly. and lol at your sig.

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice cut off on the HIDs :thumbup:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty nice, where did you get the led's you used for the dash

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
pretty nice, where did you get the led's you used for the dash
ebay, i just bought a 50 pack of orange leds and ended up using around 20 total but i mustve messed up alot cause when i finished i only had a few spares left lol. oh yea i had to do it twice cause first time there was a lil problem with wiring. if you wanna do leds, i would stay away from the ones that are not "real" meaning they use some kind of filter or coating inside the led to give it color. like white leds use phosphor coating that can make every led be a different shade of white and they have pink but the filters inside just burn off and youre left with a white led after a few hours. stick with the actual colors red/orange/green/blue and maybe a few others. if you look into the tip, it should be all clear inside and no filters and stuff.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow looks really sharp

what is your light output for th HIDs?

also was it hard putting in the LEDs?

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first pic when did u get that license plate shaved off but yet in the other pics you got the plate from nevada when u live in IL.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good bro. lovin' the HID's and everything.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i shaved the plate with photoshop =) the dash leds were pretty hard actually since i took the time and mounted them right under the covers. hids are 3200 lumen output using 4300k osram d2s bulb and valeo dot fresnel lens (cutoff is pretty sharp for not being a clear lens). i still get some fogging unfortunately even though the headlamps are completely sealed all around. i think its just the temp changes cause it gets really cold here. fog usually disappears in an hour tho.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe in a couple years when i move back to reno lol. still in illinois for school....