few pics of my whip !

DeviantC-VIC_08

sorry.....had to delete my s*** due 2 some haterz out there....thought this was a positive feedback website, guess not !

Last edited:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure about the color...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ me either.

You need to sand/clean/polish up your headlights, they're hazy as hell!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dat sh*ts hoodrat bluuueeeeee

DeviantC-VIC_08

Damn Im new to this website n im alteady gettin s**t talking, not necessary at all I thought this was a website for positive feedback n Wat not....guess I'll check myself out of here and continue facebookin ......

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Post them and ppl stop talking s**t I'm starting to hate coming on here now because of all the negativity I keep seeing.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta take the bad with the good. This is a public forum. People are entitled to their OWN opinions. You post pictures expect them to flow.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm, i feel like i missed out :(

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
I gotta be honest, no matter where you are there's gonna be haters. I drive an Electron Blue EX. When people find out it isn't an Si, they have plenty to say. Think that deters me? My car is MINE, not theirs. If I built my car to try to make others happy, I may not be driving what I want to drive. I'd be driving what they want me to drive. Ya gotta get a bit less sensitive and realize that, bro. I'm not big on the color, either. But who cares? Ain't my car. There's probably some on here that like it. Good for them.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We weren't hating bro, we were just giving you our opinions on your car...