few questions to convert from 98 civic sedan to a 2000

guynlidia2006

5+ Year Member
I have a 98 civic 4 door. I am interested in putting the taillights in it from the 00 4 door. They just make the car look much newer to me. The lights on the 00 look bigger to me for some reason. Can they be switched or do you need to change the trunk from a 00? I dod a search and could no find anything. Thanks Guys

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The tails are exactly the same unless you have orange at the bottom or white at the bottom. Are yo uonlt planning to do the tails or did you want to convert the front end to??

guynlidia2006

5+ Year Member
i just want to do the rear, dont see a huge difference with the front

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well the SI white look alot better with the white bottoms and the difference between the front is that you can have a SI bumper ect for fog lights.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for the 98 sedan the outer tail lights of 99-00 sedan bolt up, but the inner taillights you need to get a 99-00 sedan trunk and that bolts right up.

guynlidia2006

5+ Year Member
for the 98 sedan the outer tail lights of 99-00 sedan bolt up, but the inner taillights you need to get a 99-00 sedan trunk and that bolts right up.
thanks, that is what I thought, I just wanted to confirm before i went looking for a white trunk from a 99-00... know anyone who has one?

hasaan

5+ Year Member
got some money? go domani front and rear!! it looks pretty bad ass slammed!!:lol: