few questions

sr90civic

5+ Year Member
i own a 90 civic hatchback dx and i threw on a catback exhaust and in my lower gears like 1st and second at the lower rpm of the gear u can hear a crackling sound , doesnt sound bad its just not a clean sound like i have in 3rd or fourth gear , wat do you suggest is the problem , its a 2.25 inch exhaust with ractive muffler,second question is every 2nd week or so my car will idle up and then idle down quickly when it is in neutral and i am moving , it usually doesnt do ti when im not moving but soemtimes it will until i hit the gas in neutral again then it stops for a bit wat do you guys think my problem is there , and lastly im wondering when im driving down the highway and i go to slow down my steering wheel shakes , i just replaced the axle and its not that so i was wondering if maybe it was my rotors , i have a set of 16 inch rims on toyo proxes t-1 tires so i dont think its my tires or wheels . thankx for the help guys and girls

=) :P

TheDude

5+ Year Member
i cant help you with the exhaust noise but the vibration you fell is your rotors. they are warped and remember if your rototrs are warped you gotta change the pads too.

dagimp415

Get the DRIFT?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the idle iss may be your TPS (throttle position sensor), cheap fix or it may be you idle control valve...i don't know how it is on a honda but my 240 was a pain in the anus to change

sr90civic

5+ Year Member
thanx guys thats wat i was thiking was my rotors , im actually going to look into some performance disc brakes , how hard are they to install ? im kinda new at this and trying to get as much info as i can possibly get , as for the engine i have no idea about anything with engines , well i do but u start getting technical then im lost , what can i do to get a clean sound out of my exhaust system , u know like the sound off high class import tuners or is that from all the turbo chargers and blow off valves and waste gates ??
Pz Bros
8)