1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

FI E/M (ECM) FUSE problem

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain' started by th3dynasty, Mar 31, 2009.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. th3dynasty

th3dynasty New Member 5+ Year Member

so my FI E/M (ECM) FUSE keeps blowing every time i turn the key on. where should i look for the short and could my ecu
    whats Ive done.
    unplugged ecu- fuse didn't blow
    unplugged main relay- fuse didn't blow
    unplugged iacv- fuse blow

where do i go form here? any help would be appreciated
    i have a 1997 honda civic with a obd1 b16

2. civicfan01

civicfan01 New Member 5+ Year Member

1999 honda civic hx

hey did you ever figure out ur problem cause i am having the same problem with my civic

3. piggy_et

piggy_et New Member 5+ Year Member

Same here

I have the same problem here keep updating. What could cause the ECM fuse pop?